whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, CX820Joe said:

The Wiking Arion is a great model Brian - does look good with the loader.

I am still not sure about taking the loader off the 430 - will leave it on for now

I like the look of it with the loader and no implement fitted, as I see a lot of tractors running like that around Basingstoke :)

I will keep loader on it as I cant figure how the pipes are fitted at the moment, and as it has a higher reach than my UH Valtra n series, I have a wiking 174 with loader ordered :)

Most farms around Basingstoke seem to have Valtra's, JD's, Fendts, MF's and a few NH's and Claas

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

I reckon that 3350 would look well with a small plant trailer on it carrying that rather tidy green and yellow Roadless 6/4 you got Martin.... ;)

As long as the trailer can be painted blue, I couldn't cope with all that green and yellow together. :D

12 hours ago, b_emmons said:

I like the look of it with the loader and no implement fitted, as I see a lot of tractors running like that around Basingstoke :)

I will keep loader on it as I cant figure how the pipes are fitted at the moment, and as it has a higher reach than my HN Valtra n series, I have a wiking 174 with loader ordered :)

Most farms around Basingstoke seem to have Valtra's, JD's, Fendts, MF's and a few NH's and Claas

I suppose also if funds allow, you can get a version of the Arion 650 without the loader so saves any chopping...there was meant to be a version of the UH model without but never came to anything

3 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I suppose also if funds allow, you can get a version of the Arion 650 without the loader so saves any chopping...there was meant to be a version of the UH model without but never came to anything

I have looked at the standard version from Wiking but its almost same cost as one with loader so will try and do with out it for now :)

also need to go through the collection and sell the tractors I no longer have plans for, as well as some of the brand new Britain's stuff that I found awful once unboxed :(

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

There are some nice sheds coming from them of late Wayne. I'm tempted to do a workshop/machinery shed but don't really have the space and I think they are too big for the cabinet. 

Yeah this is my 3rd or 4th shed from them and they have been great. Very quick to assemble and very well made. 

New yoke arrived today,The USK Fendt VT 943,lovely heavy model with lot's of good detail,the Dangreville lowloader is only a few days old as well,UH come in for a lot of stick whiles,but this model is really well done,the green extensions pull out and quite a number of swing out extension as well,and pull out side marker lights.

Regards

Joe.

Fendt 943 1.jpg

Fendt 943 2.jpg

Fendt 943 3.jpg

Fendt 943 4.jpg

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Very nice Joe, that looks a useful lowloader there, still not sure on the Fendt yet but it is slowly growing on me!:) I made the mistake of passing our local merchants again this afternoon:D

WP_20171204_16_23_39_Pro.jpg

Can't be many of those classic deeres left in the shelf john. 

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

New yoke arrived today,The USK Fendt VT 943,lovely heavy model with lot's of good detail,the Dangreville lowloader is only a few days old as well,UH come in for a lot of stick whiles,but this model is really well done,the green extensions pull out and quite a number of swing out extension as well,and pull out side marker lights.

Regards

Joe.

Fendt 943 1.jpg

Fendt 943 2.jpg

Fendt 943 3.jpg

Fendt 943 4.jpg

very nice additions Joe

12 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Regards

Joe.

Fendt 943 1.jpg

Fendt 943 2.jpg

Fendt 943 3.jpg

Fendt 943 4.jpg

Nice additions Joe :)  a set of chain stretchers off Kit Form Services would set that off a treat, and keep you safe from the 32nd scale VOSA men! Bet your looking forward to the Marge Vredo releases next year

Nice additions Joe :)  a set of chain stretchers off Kit Form Services would set that off a treat, and keep you safe from the 32nd scale VOSA men! Bet your looking forward to the Marge Vredo releases next year

That was the intention Paul,and if Accurate Armour used PayPal,I would have got a set of these,at 1/35th thats pretty close,

Regards

Joe.

Accurate Armour.jpg

4 hours ago, catkom3 said:

That was the intention Paul,and if Accurate Armour used PayPal,I would have got a set of these,at 1/35th thats pretty close,

Regards

Joe.

Accurate Armour.jpg

All that money joe , pray whats wrong with baler twine and a good knot to hold it on :D:D

Archived