What really annoyed you today

What a 24 hours I have had yesterday at 05:30 plant tripped so we had to shut everything in for the dayshift to get it running again. Then went to bed but was woken up at 12 because the platform alarm went off so we all had to go to the muster points then when we came on shift tonight we had the whole plant to start because the platform our oil goes to was shutdown until 18:30 >:(  have been outside most of the night opening up oil wells and start compressors and pumps have earned a nice fry up this morning ;D

Only a little snow here today so off I went to see a client.  No problems driving all the way through/out of Newbury.  Roads all clear.

Turned up the driveway and went no farther.  No traction, brakes on ABS clunking away so there I was stuck at the bottom of the drive.  I managed to turn around and "park" it on the verge to keep the driveway clear and started walking.  Caroline got her 4x4 out and picked me up halfway and even with 4-wheel drive she was not getting much traction either! 

Boy it was a chilly walk up the hill with the wind blowing a gale with the mean temp at -2C. The windchill must have been at least minus 10 degrees and me with no hat or gloves.  Brrr.  Hot coffee and a warm in front the the Aga did the trick.

This page on Facebook, one of my friends found it an reported it, I think whoever started it must be completely warped, doubt I'm the only one either, should have been removed by the administrators long ago >:(

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/If-2000000-people-join-this-group-i-will-give-back-Maddie-McCann/364397500556?v=wall&ref=nf

I couldn't believe it, I reported it as well, surely the more peole that report it the better, its in extremely poor taste

Just done my little bit Gav, it's in horrifyingly poor taste and I can't quite believe 35,000 people are actually fans of the page!

Bloody car let go on the ice last night.... it's crap on ice anway but when Herefordshire Council can't be bothered to grit the roads and they're sheet ice it can make me really peeved.... Fortuntely I was doing less that 20mph and it was all very slow but the back went round and nudged the wall of the bridge and scuffed the back bumper.... more expense, have to get BMW to re-spray it AGAIN!  >:(

This page on Facebook, one of my friends found it an reported it, I think whoever started it must be completely warped, doubt I'm the only one either, should have been removed by the administrators long ago >:(

http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/If-2000000-people-join-this-group-i-will-give-back-Maddie-McCann/364397500556?v=wall&ref=nf

That really disgusts me.  I am surprised it has been allowed to stay.

One of my fingers is buggered!! Been throbing like mad all day  :of  :-\

If you don't know what you did to it the other question is what have you been eating/drinking recently?  Did you know you can get gout in your fingers and not just your toes? 

Go see a doctor

Bloody car let go on the ice last night.... it's crap on ice anway but when Herefordshire Council can't be bothered to grit the roads and they're sheet ice it can make me really peeved.... Fortuntely I was doing less that 20mph and it was all very slow but the back went round and nudged the wall of the bridge and scuffed the back bumper.... more expense, have to get BMW to re-spray it AGAIN!  >:(

Sorry to here that Si, My Dad does'nt cover that patch i'm affraid, so can't blaim him, he goes from Street, Canon Pyon, Hereford, Burley Gate, up the A417, into Leominster (mainly Ryelands) then back out to Street, they've had all the trucks out over the past week  :-\

Having to stop 6-7 times on the way to work to chuck snow on the windscreen because me washers never defrosted!!!  >:(  Oh and some young idiot rear ending some one else because they wanted to get where they were going just that few seconds quicker.  Resultant tail back was v. long.  >:(