Paul Palmer's conversions

Nice detailing work Paul......................There are just about every model of Fastrac ever made running around my part of the fens right now , and mostly all of them are working for Pretoria energy with a silage trailer behind them!    I am now also seeing the new 4220s on various trailers in the last 2 weeks for the first times and have to say they look far better when working than they do parked up,  a real "action" tractor....................For me the 4220 is the first fastrac that looks more tractor than lorry in its appearance, and its yellow wheels really set it off nicely:)............................for me the only Fastrac Ive really liked todate had been the early 8250 with the centralised cab, but the new 4000s really are the biz:P

Local dealer GJ Pecks service guy at Ely reckons they've already sold 80+  4000s this year through all dealerships and their tie up with sub dealer Nicholsons near Norwich.

Pecks are also selling lots of new CASE tractors locally as well...................I can see my fleet of greens may be about to become more colourful::)

24 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Nice work Paul, I always think that painting the wheels and then dusting the tyres really transforms model tractors........................your 3230 shows this perfectly:) 

thanks Phil,to me dusting or adding mud to the wheels/tyres seem to bring the model alive,i usually use tamiya products but came across mig products,you can get earth,mud,wet mud,the list is endless