• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy birthday "Tractor Twitcher"

Thanks Bill :)

happy birthday david. did any gifts comprise of something for the collection or something for your new pad?

Thanks Chris. Nothing for the collection on this occasion but quite a few essential items for the new pad (towels, cutlery, plates, etc ) and some money to put towards other things........maybe a Weise Deutz 6.31, need a few "ornaments" for the new place given the rest of my collection is heading south. :)

Thanks Bill :)

Thanks Chris. Nothing for the collection on this occasion but quite a few essential items for the new pad (towels, cutlery, plates, etc ) and some money to put towards other things........maybe a Weise Deutz 6.31, need a few "ornaments" for the new place given the rest of my collection is heading south. :)

when you say your collection is heading south, what do you mean?

I wish Bill, i've been on a disciplinary training course with work for the most of the day, glad to have got finished and now looking forward to a few pints of ale tonight. :)

The joys David of employers...next week me and 5 others are being sent to Holland on a two day tax course...flight out at 6am day one and back to Aberdeen at 10pm on day 2...I'm sure the crack will be good before and after but but the course in between might send us to sleep ;D ;D

The joys David of employers...next week me and 5 others are being sent to Holland on a two day tax course...flight out at 6am day one and back to Aberdeen at 10pm on day 2...I'm sure the crack will be good before and after but but the course in between might send us to sleep ;D ;D

Today was fairly heavy going Bill, but by the same token it was one of the most worthwhile courses i've been on. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...