• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant say ive seen a white topped newholland either. detail is brilliant, but you have done the same as everyone else does and used the original mudguards, i fit the tl80 ones as they are the correct shape for this series tractor and it just makes them stand out from the rest, they take a bit of fitting but its worth while, look at the 7840 i made for deerest if you want to see what i mean. YOURS LOOK FAB with the wing mirrors and hand rails thoe and i love the pedles in the cab. well done.

cant say ive seen a white topped newholland either. detail is brilliant, but you have done the same as everyone else does and used the original mudguards, i fit the tl80 ones as they are the correct shape for this series tractor and it just makes them stand out from the rest, they take a bit of fitting but its worth while, look at the 7840 i made for deerest   if you want to see what i mean. YOURS LOOK FAB with the wing mirrors and hand rails thoe and i love the pedles in the cab. well done.

i havent seen her could you post it up again sparrow legs just curious

by the way richo brilliant model i wish i could do bonnets like that

P.S sparrow legs have you seen a 1/32 7840 with the cab frame blacked out on the outside of the glass i saw one on here dont know what happend to it but it looked brill aswell

i havent seen her could you post it up again sparrow legs just curious

by the way richo brilliant model i wish i could do bonnets like that

P.S sparrow legs have you seen a 1/32 7840 with the cab frame blacked out on the outside of the glass i saw one on here dont know what happend to it but it looked brill aswell

Have to own up about the bonnet as the base tractor was from Brian Norman.

I hope someone does manage to find a photo of a real white topped NH and post it on here to keep me happy. If not i may have to have a go at making some Ford decals to keep you all happy!  :D :D :D

i think they made white toped new hollands for one year before they changed the colour not 100% sure about that but i remember hearing something about it

The 40 series originally came out in 1991, with Ford oval on front of bonnet, Ford decals, blue chassis and white cab roof. In 1994-ish, the cab changed to blue, chassis to grey and the Ford oval to the NH leaf, but the Ford decals remained until about early 1996, when they were replaced by New Holland ones, with Ford being written in small letters under the number