Toytrac 2018

dave the farmer

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

it was,way harder than last year, it really nice to see people wanting to explain and show how they did stuff, exchanging ideas , think it was 35 in total to judge,hence the time it took . loads of you gsters doing stuff to, some to a very high standard.some ina different scale who really packed the details in ,despite the size, few regulars missing sadly like george poole, but covered by so many new guys 

My first attempt at a display/layout was not entered in any of the competitions so should have been easy to judge :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

What a fantastic show. Same comments as Sean, hard to judge, a great caliber of displays, and plenty of youngsters! Loads of great information and techniques being shared around and good to add some more names to faces.

Sadly didn't get a single photo but there was plenty of cameras flying about so I'm sure some will appear

It was great to meet and chat with you James :)

19 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

There is something about displays that just use old classic Britains & nothing else...I just admire them so much..Thanks Cyril & Joe ..;)

Yes old Britains are nice on a display for the old timer people ha 

43 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Great snaps Sean. Thanks for posting. There is a very nice model in the second last pic..Is it a 165 ?? It looks really nice .

its a 1/50th  odd that much i do remember, something is saying a 175 but i wouldnt be sure 

Archived