New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/13/2019 at 6:09 PM, dutchfarmer said:

amazone and agrifac are using the same frame, made by agrifac. 

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Maybe there will be a Agrifac condor in the wings too:D

Well,Like dutchfarmer say's they do use the frame,

Regards

Joe,

One32 models has posted on Facebook that they are trying to persuade UH to tool Leyland/Marshall harvest gold tractors and are encouraging people to express their interest by liking the post.

Realise not everyone on there, but I expect will be of interest to some.

(This post may need reposting in its own thread?)

20 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

You sure Atte,I cannot find any images anywhere,Unless it's a new release,??

Regards

Joe.

Maybe I'm wrong, for once :D All the other figures in the showcase looked like ATC figures, so i asumme this one was also an ATC Figur. 

Having just bought the UH David Brown 1490 4wd I was very disappointed to find no UH implements will fit, the hitch is to wide. Also there is no usable tow hitch for any trailed trailers/implements. Yes the new hitch looks good and realistic but it make the model totally unusable much like the Zetor/Ursus models as there hitch is to narrow for current UH implements. Am I missing something here as I am surprised its not been mentioned before ( unless I have missed it). Shame as they are stunning models. 

2 hours ago, Theike said:

UH   Strautmann    Magnon 470D     1:32     Limited: 1000 pcs.    €  125          Unlimited:     €  80

Magnon(1).jpg

Magnon.jpg

Will there be much difference between the limited and unlimited? Maybe the box? Pleased about this, as I liked the Wiking Strautmann wagon but just felt it was a bit too big, and would have preferred a 2 axle machine.

3 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Will there be much difference between the limited and unlimited? Maybe the box? Pleased about this, as I liked the Wiking Strautmann wagon but just felt it was a bit too big, and would have preferred a 2 axle machine.

"The model is limited to 1000 pieces and differs from the following, non-limited model, by a different packaging, a different license plate and a serial number under the loader wagon. Our Magnon model is available in 1:32 and enjoys many small details such as a lowerable loading unit, a hinged front panel, side door and unloading flap for opening and rotatable metering rollers. Sales price: 89,00 €"

Archived