New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have preferred no wheel weights on the rear, like a real one, but there are so many other things I was having nightmares about them ballsing up that I'm actually relieved.

Just need a 6 furrow plough for it now.

9 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Sorry how much is the county and gow much is the fergy with baler ?

According to 32Models News the country €63,-- and the fergy set € 65,--.

Is it just me or are UH's prices rising recently? The 10 series and TW series Fords all retailed at around £35-40, then the Zetor Crystall range which was around £50, now this coming in at around £60, im willing to pay for quality so it better be worth the extra! the Fergie set however is a reasonable price i think. 

i was thinking the same zac, the prices have gone up big time,  but  as you say, if the quallity and  big  issues over inaccurate models, disapear ,i will buy them,  however at the prices they are it will certainly be more selective ,models that fit my years span ,and not everything that comes out,  

11 minutes ago, Ferret90 said:

That county looks bloody nice :D  just wondering wether anyone has seen these , I'm not sure wether they have been posted on the forum somewhere before or wether they have just come up...IMG_7852.thumb.PNG.dd7c70a2d32c082c16846b595e51f396.PNG

Yes. Seen that before alright.

The rear wheels are wrong. They are from the newer 94 series.

But.

The pics of the forthcoming 94 series we have seen are actually of a repainted early 90 series, and this has the correct 90 series (and 1210) rear wheels.

Hopefully the final models will true to the original specs.

€63 works out about £55 so not that much more then the County 1884 released 2 or so years ago. Comparing that price to the £80-£120 usually paid on ebay for the old wrong coloured and less detailed britains creation its dosent seem too bad.

Well at €63..can be sure the traders over here in Ireland will round that off to €70 no dought.  Kinda pissing off when the Ford 7810 cost half that when it first came out. So it's a jump of almost 100% on there prices over 6 years or so & my wages certainly have not gone up by 100%..:unsure:. We will just blame Donald Trump for his trade war on China I think !!:D

8 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Well at €63..can be sure the traders over here in Ireland will round that off to €70 no dought.  Kinda pissing off when the Ford 7810 cost half that when it first came out. So it's a jump of almost 100% on there prices over 6 years or so & my wages certainly have not gone up by 100%..:unsure:. We will just blame Donald Trump for his trade war on China I think !!:D

Just I bought my 1st 1474 county at £30 I think the going rate was 32 at the time for them and the tws..I know from then to now it's a steep increase but the way I'm looking at it for this particular model is that it is a very desirable model to which if I want an alternative I'd have to but a scratch build which could cost 4 times that price. I Also think for realism it is in power with some other models going for around £90.  And dint forget its a brandnew model..tjry havent been able to use non  cointy parts for it..meaning it dhould bd fsirly accurate. Although it's a small tractor by today's standard for me I'd rather have a couple of these even at say £55 .. now what would be really nice would be if they released a set the way Britain's used to do with the tractor and a couple of new suited implements for it.. !

12 hours ago, F8N said:

now what would be really nice would be if they released a set the way Britain's used to do with the tractor and a couple of new suited implements for it.. !

Make it a Kverneland 6 furrow semi mounted plough, Kverneland 15ft folding disc harrow and Kverneland 15ft folding tine harrow, and I'm in.

1 hour ago, SPN said:

Make it a Kverneland 6 furrow semi mounted plough, Kverneland 15ft folding disc harrow and Kverneland 15ft folding tine harrow, and I'm in.

Now that would be a package worth getting..!

1 hour ago, SPN said:

35 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

They already have!!  It came out 5 years ago or so, if you are after one try checking out Massey fergusons online shop and "farming parts" in Ireland.

A re release of this model is planned to be available this february;)

19 hours ago, AJH said:

A re release of this model is planned to be available this february;)

Its a good job I only bought one then, I was considering buying one or two more as investments but if UH are re releasing theres no point...…………………...And are they making anymore 3080s or derivatives of them?  That would make a lot more sense than the 6170.

Archived