New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2020

AJH

Yes I agree, excellent model but not really liking the tractor presently.  But there again how often have I said that, only too change my mind when a few arrive and start working on nearby farms. I wont be buying one before I start seeing the real things flying about thats for sure.

As for that MF baler that might be coming, or UH could stick with CNH and release CASE & NH new big balers instead.

Surely we will get new CASE Pumas now their bonnets have changed. I would be buying new version 240 & 175s very quickly if they get made.

And maybe UH will finally make the long wheelbase T7s and give us a T7.270 with the new decals and in Blue Power colour:)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should think that cab is creating serious issues in CNH and John Deere design studios, That is the biggest change in cab design in the last 50 or so years since they started putting cabs on tractors,A simple little thing that no one up until now has thought of, what with the HSE dominating everything these days it won't be long before the others follow suit.

Regards

Joe.

18 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Hey Sean,I see the Dutch Massey man has also won one of the new 8S 265 along with Neils van Eekelen,

Regards

Joe,

Jonnie's 8S 265.jpg

Niels hasnt won the model, he also replyed to the Facebook win action with an awnser.  But its true that ive won one! 

Kind regards John

2 hours ago, Johny mf said:

Niels hasnt won the model, he also replyed to the Facebook win action with an awnser.  But its true that ive won one! 

Kind regards John

Nice to see you back on here Johny, any updated photos of your fabulous scratch builds?

On 10/3/2020 at 7:14 PM, robbo said:

Nice to see you back on here Johny, any updated photos of your fabulous scratch builds?

Didnt build a lott last few months. I wil look this evening if i have some models that ive build this year;)

I was just wondering,I notice on the 8S 265,The most modern tractor produced to date,why would MF put what could these day's be classed at old fashioned orange revolving lights,when the tractor itself is bristling with LED lights,Is there any legislation stating hazard lights must be like that,plenty guys running  tractors around here with LED flashing light's.??

Regards

Joe.

Massey 8S 265.jpg2.jpg

31 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

I was just wondering,I notice on the 8S 265,The most modern tractor produced to date,why would MF put what could these day's be classed at old fashioned orange revolving lights,when the tractor itself is bristling with LED lights,Is there any legislation stating hazard lights must be like that,plenty guys running  tractors around here with LED flashing light's.??

Regards

Joe.

Massey 8S 265.jpg2.jpg

I doubt there is legislation Joe, as the new John Deeres have them incorperated into the cab roof.....

On 10/18/2020 at 5:04 PM, SPN said:

When is it available for sale?

Jos has posted on facebook today , available to order now, limited run of 250 and wait for it 495 euros each , 

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be/fr/a/1a32-toys-farm-farmmodels-with-a-twist/toys-farm-2020-claeys-m103-moisonneuse-bat-ed-lim-250-1-32/10000140/52750?fbclid=IwAR1X86hZL1IAHmqjTupoule9mk32kTdFWXeC4kzN1syV2raBDErcYAzZG2o#.X5BIEj14XDs

Archived