What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

look at the soil in both those pics though justin, i very much doubt the top pic could have dragged all six, balanced out with equal weight  front and rear ,maxing grip on the 4wd , yes, the bottom one ,the soils so light looking it would prob blow away with a good fart :D . as i mentioned, so many variables to setting a plough up, in turn effecting how many you drag ,its a true art form watching a good plough man set up.

Yeah .The 7000 looks like its cutting threw powder.. But wss there some feature done in Classic Tractor a few months back on a restored  7000 paired up with a big Ransomes again for a play day ..I can recall something. Must dig it out.  But this 7610 is in some stick stuff with 4 furrow behind and 2 up front.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, 844john said:

My latest project, thanks again Simon. All i need now is the time to fit it in!

WP_20200609_05_53_15_Pro.jpg

That very nice looking what scale is it ? 

Where you come across that . 

10 hours ago, trigger82 said:

That very nice looking what scale is it ? 

Where you come across that . 

As far as i know it's 1/32 scale Cyril, but i haven't had chance to measure it yet to compare with the brochure specs. It came from Simon (hody21) here on the forum.

Got a Universal Hobbies Same Virtus this morning that was astonishingly cheap. The item was listed as £14 buy it now and £9 postage from France making £23 in total. It is in perfect condition and the box doesn't have any marks either. I have no idea why it was so cheap but I wasn't going to let it pass at that price even though I have got one already.

4 minutes ago, robbo said:

Got a Universal Hobbies Same Virtus this morning that was astonishingly cheap. The item was listed as £14 buy it now and £9 postage from France making £23 in total. It is in perfect condition and the box doesn't have any marks either. I have no idea why it was so cheap but I wasn't going to let it pass at that price even though I have got one already.

Did you get it from the seller ,'Marketoy' Mike? They have some very good offers on there at the moment.

30 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Did you get it from the seller ,'Marketoy' Mike? They have some very good offers on there at the moment.

Yes that's the one Joe, very good service as well. It was scheduled to be delivered from 18th-21st June and arrived today

11 minutes ago, robbo said:

Yes that's the one Joe, very good service as well. It was scheduled to be delivered from 18th-21st June and arrived today

I had the Fendt 724 off them, arrived sooner than expected too.  Have also ordered Horsch Sprinter drill too which was around £34.

15 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Your  ROS  724 is much nicer than your UH version Joe, except for the tyres.   The UH New Holland T7s  tyres are a perfect fit over the Fendts rims and much better detail if you wanted to switch them over.

I also have got one of the Design Line 724’s from the french seller, swapped over onto the UH Valtra T Trelleborgs transforms the model! Will get some pictures when I have time, the flimsyness of the indicator stalks and beacons lets it down in my opinion

12 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Your  ROS  724 is much nicer than your UH version Joe, except for the tyres.   The UH New Holland T7s  tyres are a perfect fit over the Fendts rims and much better detail if you wanted to switch them over.

I am not so bothered by the tyres, but I will bear it in mind Phil.  I have sold the UH 724 now, i agree the Ros one is a lot more accurate and captures the shape better.

12 hours ago, WillTEF20 said:

I also have got one of the Design Line 724’s from the french seller, swapped over onto the UH Valtra T Trelleborgs transforms the model! Will get some pictures when I have time, the flimsyness of the indicator stalks and beacons lets it down in my opinion

I haven't been able to attach the beacons so far, i am assuming they would need gluing in place? I was going to swap the linkage so I could put the Kuhn Axis on the back (doesnt have a bar on the top link) but I'm at a bit of a loss how to remove the realistic linkage.

Hi Joe,  If you hold the model up and look directly at the rear linkage you will see a Philip cross screw head under the toplink, just unscrew it and remove the whole linkage and replace with the other UH style one.

As for beacons, I think they just press into the sides of the roof.  If not, file them slightly and as you say put a blob of glue on them and they should be sound.

P1070938.JPG

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Hi Joe,  If you hold the model up and look directly at the rear linkage you will see a Philip cross screw head under the toplink, just unscrew it and remove the whole linkage and replace with the other UH style one.

As for beacons, I think they just press into the sides of the roof.  If not, file them slightly and as you say put a blob of glue on them and they should be sound.

P1070938.JPG

Cheers Phil - I found the screw and removed it, but the linkage wouldn't come out as the arms are still attached , so it's working out how to remove those.  A little diagram would have been handy for a duffer like me 

On 6/7/2020 at 7:11 PM, justy 46 said:

Yeah .The 7000 looks like its cutting threw powder.. But wss there some feature done in Classic Tractor a few months back on a restored  7000 paired up with a big Ransomes again for a play day ..I can recall something. Must dig it out.  But this 7610 is in some stick stuff with 4 furrow behind and 2 up front.

Lovely video

On 6/9/2020 at 3:04 AM, 1/32 said:

Tripple mowers showed up, was a challenge to get them hung off the rear linkage. 

35D80AFE-3B92-4C0A-A75A-09F238DDBAE4.jpeg

FA22233C-27F7-4F98-BE00-2A187FA93445.jpeg

I tried fitting them onto my weisetoys version but it just did not fit neatly at all..I find the use mowers look very big for most tractors look well on your class though..maybe mine was a bit too small for them

Archived