What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

yeah i saw them pics on facebook chris, just something tells me they will do a cabbed one minus the chopper and going black reel  is one of the last ones they haven't done . prob a long shot but i just don't like that chopper on it, looks out of proportion ,and i cant recal seeing a real one anyway 

We had an 8080 local to us years ago with a chopper on it. It was an after market one I think made by Rekord, or something like that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Agree mate, the cabless 8060 is a nice model though.....I like it more than the 8070.  You could cut the chopper off and add a skirt yourself I suppose, as when you turn the model over and look under it the rear hood is solid metal and you can’t see up inside where the straw walkers should be.

7 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Don't know if this is any help,But Harry Bell has one in bit for a bit spruce up,Picture from Harry's Facebook page,

Regards

Joe.

That's a big help thanks lads, wouldn't have known till it was too late as  I assumed the chopper would be an extra part screwed on. Think I will stick to my jaditoys one for the time being. 

58 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

ah you bought a kit then john , how long did it take to arrive, whilst i dont do grass  as such i do like the 2wd one he does, 1905 is it,so may get one soon 

I did Sean, it arrived in less than a week, just wish there was some instructions with it, but I'm sure I'll figure it out!

28 minutes ago, Alex B said:

Looks like you've got two awesome tractors there John B)B), what are your thoughts on them I keep meaning to buy one but tinkering with my real one always seems to get in the way;)

I like them Alex, I'm not really a Massey man, but I've always liked the look of the 3000's, I remember when they were on Tomorrows World years ago!

31 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

he used to have the instructions online on his page, not sure if he still does 

The instruction are on line Sean,Just not for the New Hollands though,a couple of photo's of the engine are in this link,which mine be of some help, The other instruction are under "Aide au montage",

https://www.esminiatures.com/les-petites-dernières/

Regards

Joe.

9 hours ago, 844john said:

My first purchases of the year.....i might be picking your brains with regard to the forager Martin;)

Very nice John. You are welcome to try  but i don't think there is a lot up there any more:D

On 1/9/2020 at 6:38 PM, 844john said:

My first purchases of the year.....i might be picking your brains with regard to the forager Martin;)

WP_20200109_18_22_21_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20200109_18_18_29_Pro (2).jpg

That'll be Leslie browns harvester, in CT. I think he sold it in the auction a year or two ago. 

18 minutes ago, 0025 said:

That'll be Leslie browns harvester, in CT. I think he sold it in the auction a year or two ago. 

That's right on all counts Jack. I'm going to loosely base mine on it as it's chopped our neighbours silage a few times over the years as Leslie is based just a few miles down the valley from us 

On 1/11/2020 at 1:56 PM, 844john said:

That's right on all counts Jack. I'm going to loosely base mine on it as it's chopped our neighbours silage a few times over the years as Leslie is based just a few miles down the valley from us 

Same I'm only the bottom side of Darlington, his yards around 15 minutes from mine. 

Archived