What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Good to see you got one decent tractor there John;) what’s the plan for the other two, is one of them getting the livery of the local contractor that owns a real one?

How did you know there's a couple of red and a green one lurking in the shed behind?;)  No plans as such, just like the look of them to be honest. Who has a silver one, Keartons at a guess?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, 844john said:

How did you know there's a couple of red and a green one lurking in the shed behind?;)  No plans as such, just like the look of them to be honest. Who has a silver one, Keartons at a guess?

Townson Tractors our localish New Holland/JCB dealers have one of the 25 original ones also does or did have did contractors DC Wrennalls, and was in regular use, Townsons one is number 1of the 25,  infact stored away approximatley halfway between where i live and John (JMD) no fear to say that the little fella Dodgy Dave (Our local Fastrac fanatic) been and licked its wheel nuts a time or two :D

10 hours ago, justy 46 said:

They look very nice Mike. Are they limited or mass produced by one off the main players..

Hi Justin

they are produced by www.modelagrisystem.it who also did one of the Same Hercules models last year. Initially they only produced the Same Titan 190, I don't know what the production run of these was but they are still available. Later they announced the Lamborghini Racing 190 version obviously using the same casting but with the different bonnet and decals. Around 4 or 5 months ago they also announced that they would be doing a limited run of the Titan 145 and Titan 160 and would be doing 50 of each. I believe that these are now sold out and I got one of the last 145 versions.

I have looked all over the box and I cannot find details of any manufacturer although it does say that they are licensed by SDF themselves, something the FM Modelbau versions were not

17 minutes ago, Jd6320driver said:

Schuco jd 6300 dealer box

at collections lely a5 robot 

Siku jd7430 agritechna powr set

Whats your views on the 6300 ? I am Not sure if i like the front linkage frame on it , with no arms, to be honest you didnt any small loaders like that fitted with them back in the day anyway , well in the uk that i can recall, was rare enough on the bigger  stuff as well 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

Whats your views on the 6300 ? I am Not sure if i like the front linkage frame on it , with no arms, to be honest you didnt any small loaders like that fitted with them back in the day anyway , well in the uk that i can recall, was rare enough on the bigger  stuff as well 

Must admit, that's put me off it as well Sean, they would have been better just leaving the front weight frame on without the weights instead

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Must admit, that's put me off it as well Sean, they would have been better just leaving the front weight frame on without the weights instead

Thats what i thought the preview pics were, so i guess another front linkage versions out sometime soon . May just have to bite the bullet and do it as age wise its perfect for what i remember being around 

Had these today, really impressed with the 6850 Valtra, have been after one of that style for a while now.  Also a NewRay New Holland skid steer which was cheap.  Not sure if its not quite to scale but doesnt look too far off.

20201204_192656.jpg

20201204_192651.jpg

12 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Yea the linkage frame is pointless and I think the loader could do with lifting a bit higher. Other than that good model 

I decided to go for the cabless version of the Fiat 850DT, I would still like the cabbed version but I can't bring myself to get the one with the sloping roof

20201208_093151.jpg

7 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Why not try john on here, supply the chassis and let him have a go. Scratch build the  arches and cab

I think he may have quite enough on his plate at the moment with all the Leyland builds he is doing.

I think the arches are alright, it is the cab itself that is wrong, there should not be a glass panel at the front over the bonnet, that is what is tilting it backwards

Fiat 850 cab.PNG

Fiat 850 cab 1.PNG

6 hours ago, robbo said:

I think he may have quite enough on his plate at the moment with all the Leyland builds he is doing.

I think the arches are alright, it is the cab itself that is wrong, there should not be a glass panel at the front over the bonnet, that is what is tilting it backwards

Fiat 850 cab.PNG

Fiat 850 cab 1.PNG

someca15.jpg

34 minutes ago, AJH said:

someca15.jpg

But the cab on that is straight and level, it is also a different cab style to the model version which is the older style. You have to admit the model is not good.

It is also different over the top of the fenders, the cab glass on that 750 sits flat on top of the fender whilst the model has a metal frame

Fiat 850.jpg

ros dangreville rear discharge spreader arrived today, been meaning to get one for a while,and when the french seller came up cheap on ebay i went for it, its very close to a old rolland one i used to see on a neighbours farm,so may get converted 

image.jpg

Archived