Marge models releases 2020

robbo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, sipher172 said:

Looks pretty good, interesting choice of header I thought they would go with the 1380.  

Smaller header will be easier to display. 

Actually just realised this is the 6800 and 6900, so header makes sense.  

New picture just put up by MarGe,great to see they have gone to the trouble of fitting different sized wheels / tyres to these combines,They did produce 18 version's of the Merc truck,So you never know what else might be comeing,These will also be on view tommorrow at their Open Day,price will be €189.00

Regards

Joe.

6900 4.jpg

Well I think the heaviest 1/32 scale model i have is the Vredo VT 7028-3 which on it's own weighs 1580gm so I reckon with a diecast header the 8900 will be a bit heavier than that,Marge themselves are saying these are heavy models,?

Regards

Joe.

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

They do look very good, I would be interested to know how heavy they are.

Just received a message back from Marge,They were not exactly sure,But reckoned around the 2kg mark,?

Regards

Joe,PS that is a 68 / 6900.

Well my Marge Jaguar model is a lot heavier and well made than the Wiking 870 I briefly owned.

So already we have 6800 and 6900 with a choice of tracks or wheels instead of one or the other like Wiking did.  I must say Im extremely impressed by Marges quality and flexibility.  Maybe we will get the 7000 series as well which would be my first choice if available. Not many Claas straw walkers round here and the 8000s with 45ft headers are just to big too display.   A nice 7600 TT with 35 ft header would be ideal and a popular choice round here given the number of 760 TTs on local farms.

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Just received a message back from Marge,They were not exactly sure,But reckoned around the 2kg mark,?

Regards

Joe,PS that is a 68 / 6900.

That is a decent weight, I think the Ideal is about 1.6kg.

On 10/9/2020 at 8:21 PM, 0025 said:

Looks an excellent example, but the tracks are the 890mm width, hopefully it'll fit through the cattle grid on the diorama, fingers crossed. :D

You've probably seen this Jack,But I was on Claas's page anyway and thought it might come in handy for someone,I can remember back in the day all the local farm's putting up new wider gates to let the wider header's in,But now your struggling with the combines themselves ,??

Regards

Joe.

Lexion track's.jpg

Archived