Marge models releases 2020

robbo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Does look like a nice model, good to see they are doing a smaller one as well as the giant one, ideal size for a lot of layouts.  Good to see a trailer included as well.

Your right,Never noticed the early December bit,The 6900 will be available same time through the Claas network €179.00,wonder what the 8900 will cost,??

Regards

Joe.

I had a feeling that as soon as Sima 2021 was cancelled Marge would look to bring some model releases forward to cash in on Christmas.

I also expect Marge to repeat their marketing approach taken on the Jaguar harvesters with regard to these Lexion releases. They released 990,980,970 & Jaguar Decal versions of the wheeled version, plus that new gold one.  And two terra tracs, so perhaps an 8900, 8800, 8700 plus the 6900 and 6800 should be expected at the very least!!

As Joe commented a wheeled 6800 is an ideal size for a layout and wheels still look as good as track imo, especially on the smaller machines.

Joe - I think it looks like the same fitting as Wiking combines so I would say compatible.  If they decided to sell the header separately that would please a few folks who bought the wheeled Wiking with the giant header I would imagine.

The tines do look a bit thick Chris.

14 hours ago, chris.watson said:

Is it just me that thinks the reel looks shocking. Finger tines look awful.

Oh I don't know Chris from what I've seen of it the fingers look accurate enough,It also looks like all 36 finger sections move indepedently of one another,And they are probably about the only part's on the whole model actually made of plastic,fairly safe bet the rest of that header is diecast, And thank you Joe.

Regards

Joe

New Claas 5.jpg

New Marge Claas 6800 1.jpg

Not a huge fan of the blue margue, But the new Magnum 400 looks impressive, Ithas probably always been there but I have never noticed it before, A link to the MarGe Models online shop'

https://www.margemodels.shop/agriculture-1/#cc-m-product-18802612125

https://www.margemodels.com/product-page/new-holland-t8-435-genesis-blue-power

Regards

Joe.

Magnum 400 1.jpg

Magnum 400 2.jpg

Magnum 400 3.jpg

Archived