Wiking Releases 2020

robbo

4 hours ago, Barry said:

No front weight shown on the 8R, wander if they'll do one as a separate item?

I imagine they will include one as they did with the other JDs they've done...always wondered why the Valtras didn't have them though. 

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

The Claas Arion picture looks like the old model with a fat exhaust added, it still has the old bonnet vents, the new ones are much nicer. I guess its just a prototype image.

Claas ARION 660 CMATIC - udstyrmodel!, 2018, Kjellerup, Denmark - Used  tractors - Mascus UK

The photo must be just a prototype, So maybe the 8R is as well, There's a short video on Facebook which I can't share, but here are a couple of screenshots of the new Arion which does seem to have the new grill slot's AND flashing beacon's, ?? It also say's working headlamp design, But I think that means the two lights near the top of the windscreen and limited to 1000

Regards

Joe.

Arion 1.jpg

Arion 2.jpg

Arion 3.jpg

Edited by catkom3

Looks like theyve stuck a new silver exhaust on the old model and painted the tractor in metallic green, same wheels too. Its a bit dissapointing because the new vent design is really nice, but Wiking have chosen to ignore it for some reason? Or maybe it is just a prototype, lets hope so.  Personally I would save my money for the new 870 model as that really does look good.CLAAS arion 660 cmatic s v wheel tractor from Germany for sale at Truck1,  ID: 4665029

The new Wiking JD8R is going to be very good if the base Siku model is anything to go by.

Edited by phil phoenix

A bit annoying really having bought the Siku 8R version and donor parts literally a week before the Wiking 8R announcement.  However given all the travail in our world presently theres no guarantee these Wiking models will be here in December or January. I was expecting Wiking would release a 6.185 tractor and a X9 combine and not an 8R, but im delighted they have. Must admit I didnt like the look of it when it first appeared in the farming press but now we have a few working locally they are much better looking than I thought.

IMG_6469.JPG

IMG_6466.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Apparently these two have been postponed until January.

Regards

Joe.

Wiking news.jpg

Tractorium have the Wiking Case in stock!! The John Deere is also in stock. 

https://farmtoys.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop43853.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Shop43853/Products/WI7861

Screenshot_20211221_192328_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by justy 46
  • Confused 1

Yep, but how much would it cost to get one imported into uk?

vat on the base price, in theory the seller should take that off, post it, then uk customs charge our vat ect on it, in practice i doubt any one will do that, not worth the hassle for them 

Yep, but how much would it cost to get one imported into uk?

Don't know about UK.... I would get fleased to import from the UK now after Brexit. And boy oh boy did I purchase alot from the UK at one stage.. So I'm ether buying in my home country or if outside it... Its Tractorium in Germany were I get the best value. 

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

Yep, it really looks superb except for one glich,  they forgot to paint the large door hinges black!  You can clearly see it on that picture.  And yet they have painted the ones on the cheaper Siku 370 version. Another Wiking JD blunder🙄.............Hopefully they have realised this and thats the reason for the delay in despatching them.

Yep, it really looks superb except for one glich,  they forgot to paint the large door hinges black!  You can clearly see it on that picture.  And yet they have painted the ones on the cheaper Siku 370 version. Another Wiking JD blunder🙄.............Hopefully they have realised this and thats the reason for the delay in despatching them.

There's an Italian guy on the case Phil, want's to "turn an ugly duckling into a Swan"

Regards

Joe.

Wiking John Deere 8R.jpg 2.jpg