New Holland Clayson 1530

10 hours ago, SPN said:

Sensational.

You even got the sag in the ladder bang on

Have you considered painting the engine, or parts of the engine, in Ford blue as if it was a replacement?

I am so jealous.

Thank you Stan! Never thought of that actually, all the ones in the pictures that i used for reference still had their yellow engines, the next one does have a blue engine though!;)

4 hours ago, Ben Gardebroek said:

I can’t believe my eyes. Amazing John how you made this. It is so nice to follow your progress of building. Every time again New details. You must have now a great collection of Exclusive models.

Thank you Ben, yes, the collection is steadily growing!

23 minutes ago, 844john said:

Thank you Sam. I must admit, this is one of the few builds that I'm more or less happy with the outcome, as I've said, a lot of good memories with this one!

I share the same sort of thing there John. I'm my biggest critique. Something like this though with sentimental value always drives you the extra mile. 

19 hours ago, JEP said:

Stunning!!!

And the speed at which it was done........:huh:

Is there more than one of you John???? :ph34r:

Thanks John, no, I've not been cloned yet, although it could come in useful at times:D

Blimey john ithats taking me back now Ive got the taste of spangles and a can of top deck shandy and Im getting hay fever just looking at that beast 

With the sex pistols ainging who killed bambi from the radio 

Its so real i can smell the grain 

On 10/29/2020 at 8:37 PM, alf aphid said:

I’m not sure I could ever use that as an excuse to not do my models, it’s not like it takes long, unless I take my socks off I suppose, that adds a bit of time ;)

What you have to take your socks off to make models :wub: I'm confused ;) 

Archived