What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

50 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Hope you managed it Andy, doesnt look that easy to smuggle under the bed! 

I had to relent and come clean! Its huge! A lot of diecast in them, they certainly weigh in the heavyweight league! Will try and get some photos.....

1 hour ago, AndyB said:

I had to relent and come clean! Its huge! A lot of diecast in them, they certainly weigh in the heavyweight league! Will try and get some photos.....

I've seen some photos of one compared to a Wiking 770, massive thing!  

I regretted letting my Fendt 820 & 716 Gen3 go so I recently grabbed the opportunity to buy a Fendt716 Gen2 with the  very nice wheels & tyres.  Bonnet decals are much better than those on the early UH 818 model of the same era.  

I can still remember seeing the first 716 back in 1998 at The Smithfield show at Earls Court🙂

P1080710.JPG

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 5

Some new arrivals for the collection Vaderstad Tempo L 16 by USK Scale models from the Vadestad web shop. New Holland T8.435 Genesis PLM from Marge models and a VGM dumpwagon from A.T. Collectiond both from Tractor Connection

IMG_5787.jpeg

IMG_5789.jpeg

IMG_5791.jpeg

IMG_5806.jpeg

IMG_5819.jpeg

IMG_5795.jpeg

IMG_5801.jpeg

• Like 4

I had to go back to Doe Power at Framlingham last week as i had to see Goody ,while i was awaiting for him to get back to the depot i was talking to the people in the stores about things ,anyway one of them said they only had 1 doe left from there branch allocation ,so i quickly bought it to go with the one i got a couple of weeks earlier 

IMG_20210314_124951.jpg

IMG_20210314_125017.jpg

IMG_20210314_125432.jpg

• Like 4