What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2021

robbo

3 hours ago, mb86 said:

I agree with Cyril, that’s a cracking little drill Sean. What brand is it modelled on?

it looks like the replicagri  nodet one cut down mart, its the closest i have seen to the look of the lely drills they fitted to the terra power harrows , that said its that nice i may keep it as it is and source one myself to cut down, seems a waste to mess with it if i am honest, will have a proper look next week once i finish decorating this week.

• Like 1

looks like a conversion to me as well mart, exhaust and beacons on it certainly aint standard ,and the grassmen decal on the lower door window finishes off the evidence , plus i don't think they did a super q cabbed one when they were out did they ??  i cant remember now. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

looks like a conversion to me as well mart, exhaust and beacons on it certainly aint standard ,and the grassmen decal on the lower door window finishes off the evidence , plus i don't think they did a super q cabbed one when they were out did they ??  i cant remember now. 

I get better picture of it when come in post now that I see it your right someone did do it modified it bit 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trigger82 said:

Even better then I thought got it at good price to . 

Did you think you were buying an original Britains TW when you bought it Cyril?? Honestly... Were you not aware it was a conversion considering you said (never been outa box) and a big black tie wrap holding it in!!! 😂

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Did you think you were buying an original Britains TW when you bought it Cyril?? Honestly... Were you not aware it was a conversion considering you said (never been outa box) and a big black tie wrap holding it in!!! 😂

Well did message the person and he told me so I ok with it . Have 2 more models coming from him as well fendt and a lorry 

On 9/9/2021 at 8:52 AM, justy 46 said:

20210910_142125.jpg

20210910_142115.jpg

20210910_142110.jpg

20210910_142105.jpg

20210910_142039.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 7:02 PM, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Dennis Goodburn Fordson E27N V8 4wd number 13 of 25 built. Supplied to Brian Holmes in December 1996. I have photos of this very tractor my Dad took at Murton near York in 1989. 

20210902_090953.jpg

Now thats something worth having!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, F8N said:

Now thats something worth having!

Thanks ever so much Gary, so chuffed to have been able to acquire this one. Lots of childhood memories of the real machine. Great that Dennis had the foresight and skill to recreate it in 1/32nd scale using scratch built and Scaledown parts. :) 

• Like 1