Fortschritt ZT 300-GB (Brown)
Horsch K-735
Kirovets K-700 (Red)
SAME Dinosauro
Schlüter Super 1500 TV
Schlüter Super 1500 TVL-LS
Volvo BM 814

And in 1:18 there will be a IH 1455Xl, Porsche and SAME Hercules

Excellent to see the Deutz 8280 TTV is being done by Schuco, and a few more John Deere's to add to the collection......even though I already have a 7810, another won't hurt, and the 4755 with duals will save me a job in as I fancied doing this to my 4755.

1:18 models are going to be a fair lump!

1 hour ago, SPN said:

My thoughts and prayers go out to Robbo :D

As Sean would say, more body parts that I will have to sell off. I am assuming that this is going to be resin and a copy of the one done by Hans Sikkema of 60 Toys. I will do a comparison when I get one.

• robbo pinned this topic
36 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

guess the jd 7810 is a re release? would be nice to see one with a weight block rather than linkage mind .

I guess it is - and I suppose they must get a lot of requests for it, given how much it goes for nowadays.

But yes, you would think they would make some alteration to it, just for variety.

I'm interested to see what the Deutz 8280 comes out like.

1 uur terug, Tractorman810 zei:

guess the jd 7810 is a re release? would be nice to see one with a weight block rather than linkage mind .

That's to much work for Schuco...

pagina01.thumb.jpg.96e98978e362947d93d314c0afa6195d.jpg

6 hours ago, catkom3 said:

I've just read through that list again and wondered what the IFA W-50  SHA tipper was, And this is it, Anybody seen one before,??

Regards

Joe.

IFA W-50 tipper.jpg

looks eastern european to me, sure i remember seeing one in the Chernobyl tv program  

32 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

looks eastern european to me, sure i remember seeing one in the Chernobyl tv program  

I meant to look them up but got side tracked, made in Eastern Germany Sean, Behind the Iron Curtain, Production stopped when the wall came down.

Regards

Joe.

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Couple of ih heading my way, regretted not getting the red cream one first time, double wheel will soon come off 

Same here Sean........hopefully will get one as at 50 Euro each I can see people buying them up and selling them on eBay for double that :( 

Obviously this is the one that is of interest to me, remains to be seen which colour scheme they go for and which decals they use. The mock up looks to be the orange and blue version with an underslung exhaust.

Schuco Dinosaur.jpg

Same Dinosaur (10).JPG

Archived