Ransomes 902 Combine Harvester

29 minutes ago, 844john said:

Thanks for that Joe, they look like they could come in useful, certainly easier than making them out of plasticard!

I actually bought one for a project years ago, But never got around to finishing it, It was for the swing out suction pipe on a Zunhammer Zuni X Trac as they are swung out by a big chain powered by an hydraulic motor, now several years down the line I cannot remember where I put it for safe keeping, and the parts are now readily available 3D printed at ridiculous prices ????? 

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=Zunhammer

Regards

Joe.

Zunhammer Zuni X Trac.jpg

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Wonderful work John.  Only ever saw one Ransomes combine, derelict at a farm, and that was a 902.

Thank you Joe, I’d have like a look around one as I’ve never seen one in the flesh!

9 hours ago, jmd said:

WOW there certainly is some detail too John, stunning as usual 

Thanks John! I was lucky in that I picked up an owners manual/ illustrated parts guide for a 902 that has been very useful for working out where things should go!

image.jpg

• Like 2

👮‍♂️as forum moderator i am going to need to invoke mod rules here and insist both are sent over to me for proper assessment john, just to be sure they aint real 😀 fraud is a terrible thing 😀 superb is all i can think to say.if you ever do a ransome cavalier i may be interested, been on my plans for ages just never seem to have the time to actually do one, always liked them after one of our neighbours ran two when i was little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1