Ransomes 902 Combine Harvester

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ mart it seems the emojis on the keyboard(on a i pad at least) all post by the wayย 

This might be a better fitting oneย 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, catkom3 said:

There you go Martin, Better save it as I'm sure it'll be needed again, Unbelievable John, fantastic,

Regards

Joe.

wow.jpg

Thank you Joe!

ย 

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธas forum moderator i am going to need to invoke mod rules here and insist both are sent over to me for proper assessment john, just to be sure they aint realย ๐Ÿ˜€ย fraud is a terrible thingย ๐Ÿ˜€ย superb is all i can think to say.if you ever do a ransome cavalier i may be interested, been on my plans for ages just never seem to have the time to actually do one, always liked them after one of our neighbours ran two when i was little.

Thanks Sean, going by how a courier was treating parcels whilst looking for one of ours the other day, Iโ€™m not sure they would survive the journey!!!ย The Cavalier is a fine looking machine as well, possibly one to think about for the future?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 844john said:

Thanks Alastair, Iโ€™m hoping with a bit more practice Iโ€™ll start to get the hang of it!๐Ÿ˜„

Enough practice to do an Allis one next theย n ๐Ÿคฃย  ๐Ÿคฃย  ๐Ÿคฃย  ๐Ÿคฃย  ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1

For the effort and detail gone into it, you'd believe you had a real one day next to you in the shed, but for someone that's only working off photos and brochures impeccable work the new owner is going to be incredibly lucky to have such masterpiece ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

For the effort and detail gone into it, you'd believe you had a real one day next to you in the shed, but for someone that's only working off photos and brochures impeccable work the new owner is going to be incredibly lucky to have such masterpiece ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Zac, I hope heโ€™s happy with it! ๐Ÿ‘ย I wish I did have access to the real thing to be honest, thereโ€™s been a fair bit of time spent on research and working out how it all sits together. Unlikeย a modern combine where nearly everything is covered over, on this itโ€™s all visible so I wanted to get it as near as I could....at least the real thing isย a rare find nowadays so any mistakes Iโ€™ve made shouldnโ€™t be too obvious!๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

spot on john, one advantage i have found in doing this older stuff is the handbooks and maintenance ย books tend to have some great diagrams of every part in them ,which modern stuff doesn't, as they published them to allow farmers to fix them, few pics from those in the past helped me out no endย 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

spot on john, one advantage i have found in doing this older stuff is the handbooks and maintenance ย books tend to have some great diagrams of every part in them ,which modern stuff doesn't, as they published them to allow farmers to fix them, few pics from those in the past helped me out no endย 

Iย  bought some sort of manual for the MF Delta combine to try and make something better out of the Siku model....I didn't get on very well though! I'd like to find another of those combines one day and have a go at improving it though

If I did I think I'd be a few decades/centuries away from your standards Johnย ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by CX820Joe
Pressed save too soon

• 6 months later...