What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2022

loads of 3 d resin printed bits, very very happy with the cultivator and the discs, have been after something like this for a while for the layout, to match up with some on going tractors out the shed, 2 full sets of patv mf wheels, pair of 3680/90 bonnets for a half done chassis in the shed, a mf 2605 bonnet with the holes all on the right side for the uk ones, and a ap cab for a marge chassis i have had kicking round for a while, which i needed a use for 

5449D68B-CDCD-4437-AA71-8ABF6655B6E9.jpeg

1C619EFF-E14C-4B2F-A57D-240143340E63.jpeg

4032C577-538B-4808-8AB9-22C755CFB5E0.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

a load of tyres(weise toys michellin branded) that fit the patv rims, and a set of replicagri renault rims and a set of replicagri duals rims from a 844? so smaller ,both  for a future jobs, plus 2 sets of origonal britains nordsten drill markers, found in a scrap box for 1 euro the lot

B1DCA040-0E04-4E2D-A1DB-376D1E09CBB8.jpeg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

a rear digger with a unusal orange seat, only seen blue and black, not sure what they did with orange seats, but its not a repo one

Orange seat found on grey coloured Ford 6600 with orange wheel centres and grill

12 minutes ago, Pete132 said:

What were zwolle prices like? 

Most of the new stuff was the same or similar at most sellers and fairly standard prices. Some of the older stuff varied wildly and you had to have a good look around to get the best price. Only problem with that is when you then go back to the cheaper seller is was quite often already sold.

• Like 2

Can't believe that I forgot these two 🤐 

Some time ago I was trawling Facebook and I saw a post that a guy had done 3 conversions of the Same Antares 130, one with a front weight frame, one with front linkage and one with twin rear wheels. I messaged him at the time and asked if he would be going to Zwolle but heard nothing back from him.

Whilst I was there last weekend I got a message to say that Goody might be ringing me as he had been offered some conversions that I might be interested in. At the time I didn't put 2 and 2 together so I had no idea what these conversions were.

Anyway, some time later I received the call and I went over to where Goody and Smithy had their stall to be shown the aforementioned Antares models, spooky or what!

They appear to be based on the Siku Same 265/MF9240 model so a good solid base if a little sparse but, nobody else has done the Antares (as yet anyway).

The short account is that I agreed to buy the front weight frame and front linkage versions whilst Smithy had the twin wheeler, I will leave him to post photos of that one.

P1030374.JPG

P1030375.JPG

P1030376.JPG

• Like 6

Thanks for the Valtra pictures Smithy, Top man😎

The front rims and tyres are the same as the MF 8s model. Thankfully they didn't copy the duff 8s rears.  It really is a top notch model, and as for wheel colours we all know they will produce the models in several colours with different rim colours as well. And even then you could buy two with different rims (black or white) colours and swap them over to get the combination you want.

But why are we not hearing about the model's release yet??  Are they "Show only" model's, or do they have to allow Britains a few months headstart with their much cheaper Q305 due to licensing etiquette??

• Like 1

7 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Thanks for the Valtra pictures Smithy, Top man😎

The front rims and tyres are the same as the MF 8s model. Thankfully they didn't copy the duff 8s rears.  It really is a top notch model, and as for wheel colours we all know they will produce the models in several colours with different rim colours as well. And even then you could buy two with different rims (black or white) colours and swap them over to get the combination you want.

But why are we not hearing about the model's release yet??  Are they "Show only" model's, or do they have to allow Britains a few months headstart with their much cheaper Q305 due to licensing etiquette??

It seems Valtra is the last one of the Agco family to add Farm show releases to they're online store directly following the show. It seems that any left over models from the show are added to the MF and Fendt shop a day or two after the show while Valtra's take weeks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

There was a white one for sale as well???  Is that right Smithy.

Yes there was a white one same model as the black one for sale at sima , Sima show was 6th November -10th November Phil . There was another model of the Q305 on show which is going to be released in 2023 and ltd to 1000 pieces  ,people on the stand spoke very little English so i think that is correct  

• Like 1

These two arrived home yesterday.  I've been after them since I first saw them back in 2004. but I've either been out bidded or they have been mega money. But these very good condition unboxed ones came in at a fair enough price.  If anyone happens to have the little extension part for the mixers spout please give me a message 

20221203_132204.jpg

20221203_132223.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CallumC said:

These two arrived home yesterday.  I've been after them since I first saw them back in 2004. but I've either been out bidded or they have been mega money. But these very good condition unboxed ones came in at a fair enough price.  If anyone happens to have the little extension part for the mixers spout please give me a message 

20221203_132204.jpg

20221203_132223.jpg

Nice trucks!

• Like 1