Replicagri Massey Ferguson 188

9 hours ago, smithy said:

I am not really a massey fan but i do like all tractors ,that is a masterpiece John well done ,would the loader have been a Gray,s (not sure i have spelt that right)as i think they was yellow   

Thank you Smithy, the loader definitely wasn’t a Grays as I remember, more like a Mill or Cameron Gardner, something along those lines👍

6 hours ago, alf aphid said:

That is another beauty John. Not got that one yet, but it is certainly on the list. 

Thanks Alastair, it’s a nice little model actually and I think will be a good base for a number of conversions 

50 minutes ago, 844john said:

Thanks Paul, a lot of good memories in this one👍

Memories are the one thing that will always be with you John👍 good to see you keeping one alive in 32nd scale... You maybe don't see it  yourself but hell your good at what you do with a scalpel and rule 👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Memories are the one thing that will always be with you John👍 good to see you keeping one alive in 32nd scale... You maybe don't see it  yourself but hell your good at what you do with a scalpel and rule 👌

Thanks Paul, I think that’s what drives the collecting habits for a lot of people to be honest👍

• Like 2