2024 releases

ford man

56 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

There is a reel on Britains instagram story from Toytrac and you can glimpse the prototype photos of new models on there; I spotted the Kane dump trailer and a Claas tractor and what looks like a JCB shovel - maybe a TM420S?

do you have a link to that? Not really familiar with instagram

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

There is a reel on Britains instagram story from Toytrac and you can glimpse the prototype photos of new models on there; I spotted the Kane dump trailer and a Claas tractor and what looks like a JCB shovel - maybe a TM420S?

Also Joe something from landrover

That actually doesn't look bad   nice to see a buckrake  and to be honest I like the idea of the vet set  not ground breaking but couple different figures. Would be good fun for the kids  just noticed the golden lab or retriever  whatever it is with the vet set   that's a nice throwback to the 110 set with the shooting man 

Edited by CallumC
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack390 said:

There’s a 4760 john Deere too apparently… but the photo says 4755

4755 and 4760 are the same tractor, for EU and US markets respectively. The upgrade from 55 to 60 (change of position of exhaust being the most obvious change) didn't warrant the paperwork for changing the model number in the EU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I took these two photos as they are the ones that most interested me. Nice models, still have a few 'Toy' features but looked smart. Suspect they will be good value.

Was told expected January for both but may be available before Christmas

P

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1187.jpeg

Edited by PDH
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, nige green said:

i must say that i looked at and picked up the jcb fastrac and i would say without a doubt that it would be the best britains tractor to date,the quality is excellent . hope this was the production model.

ng

Nigel, is the front linkage the same a before or is it a-frame?

i think the same front linkage with a new rear hitch,glass beacons and all the wheels were up straight  and very well finished with some weight to it.really did not seem like a britains.i don't have an old model but will be having a couple of these and will be happy to put it alongside my wikings if they are what we saw today.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...