2024 releases

ford man

On 2/13/2024 at 12:26 AM, ford man said:

But sure its released a long time

There are small differences between Britains and Ertl. No mirrors and handrails. Ertl hasn't released the BP version yet, only the blue version. Britains only has the BP version.

etractor13990-1-32-new-holland-t7.300-tr

Ertl

Just read the T7.300 from UH is in store in Germany and France, so probably won't be long

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 2

Thanks agribouwer for your email.

It says they are detachable. Looks like the same system they used on the Case Steiger and JD 9000 toys. Too bad it doesn't have the high air filter.

!BZP Tab.jpg

Probably going to be a parts donor for an 1186.

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

It says they are detachable. Looks like the same system they used on the Case Steiger and JD 9000 toys. Too bad it doesn't have the high air filter.

!BZP Tab.jpg

👌

1 hour ago, New Hollander said:

!BZP Tab.jpg

7600s always had the larger bowl type filter. Not the cone shape. They should have badged it a 5600.. I spose Marge made the same mistake also with their 7610 Gen 1s years ago having the cone filter.. 

• Like 3

Couldn't find the blue one yet.

Agree that the Steyr looks the same size as an Optum 340. Might be a new look for the Steyr Terrus. Someone from Austria on Tractorum says it's a concept study from 2022.

Looks like the Case has a bit longer wheelbase. The fuel tank and exhaust are bigger.

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

According to the latest issue of classic tractor the magnum will be a euro version

Also, it says in classic tractor that more releases are supposed to be released even do they have the list in the catalogue.

On 2/23/2024 at 7:03 PM, Paul Palmer said:

According to the latest issue of classic tractor the magnum will be a euro version

Hi all,

This is the Magnum you're probably talking about:
Images from https://www.eilbote-onlineshop.de

https://www.eilbote-onlineshop.de/case-ih-magnum-7240-pro-zwilligsbereifung-lim-edt-modell-von-replicagri-1-32-ma69058.html?c=1831

afbeelding.thumb.png.6681634459f879cfc9b9efa280e7fbfa.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.9bfa2e5bc5446455b7a96eab1200eada.png

afbeelding.thumb.png.fac232fc2a1e727a2dd8f5427983e55b.png

• Like 1

The current Magnum only seems to have been out a couple of years and arrived with a great fanfare, but very few seem to have been sold. And yes there have been strikes at HQ, but the real reason is Fendt & JD steam rollered them with better offerings. 

The most interesting developments will be if the Magnum gets a redesigned Rowtrac with four tracks like the JD 8RX which has wiped the floor with the CASE twintrack, or, and a wheeled Magnum that has a 60K+mph gearbox like the Fendt 900s which are also responsible for the old Magnum's demise.

But if the new Puma's & 340 Optum's are anything to go by and the 715 Quadtrac then CASE are fighting back, and that small inset picture of a 405 Magnum looks very interesting.

Edited by phil phoenix

On 2/24/2024 at 8:36 PM, Paul Palmer said:

No Jan couple of pages back there is a picture of an ertl magnum 405 it was just used by britains for display, britains are releasing a european version of the magnum 405

Aah, i see.
Well, my apologies on this one.
Probably i'm from the age that the first thing which comes in mind at the word "Magnum", is the first generation.
But it has successors now indeed....................

Best Regards,

Jan

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WHITESNAKE01 said:

Aah, i see.
Well, my apologies on this one.
Probably i'm from the age that the first thing which comes in mind at the word "Magnum", is the first generation.
But it has successors now indeed....................

Best Regards,

Jan

👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...