schuco 2024 releases

Tractorman810

• 2 weeks later...

It's a very detailed model but looks quite robust. It will hitch up to the T7.300 which has the new UH linkage, but it isn't 100% secure. I think it might sit better on a Schuco, Wiking or Weise rear linkage, but I don't have any of these to hand.

The 5 metre cultivator is also a lovely model, detailed but robust, however it wouldn't sit on the T7.300 linkage as the tractor linkage is too wide. I will try it on a Schuco Schluter at some stage and see how that works.

20240226_153626.jpg

20240226_153712.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Schuco tractor rear links are about as effective as a chocolate fire guard.

I've just sold the Deutz 8280 as I could not attach anything to it.  Very nice model otherwise.

16 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I've just sold the Deutz 8280 as I could not attach anything to it.  Very nice model otherwise.

You should have waited for the UH version Deutz 8280 Joe, looks really nice with those black wheel weights on too.  I'm hoping they do a metallic black version at some point.

The 5m cultivator is a very nice model, and great value, but the linkage is a problem.

First up the Schuco Schluter 2500, the tractor linkage is much wider than the cultivator

20240302_103314.jpg

20240302_103354.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, mike whiting said:

Hi all,

I'm really sorry to say, but i dislike it!!
The tyres are a disaster, as we've seen from other International-models made by Schuco before, and the inner lining of both side pillars of the cabin is missing.
As is on Universal Hobbies IH-Models, seems they use the same manufacturer in Asia...........

So again one that will not appear in my collection.........

BR
Jan

• Like 1

To my eye, the only manufacturer who managed to make the 9/1056 look accurate has been Britains. We’ve had a few of the real things over the years and to be honest Britains captured them well with the long, low bonnet line that characterised them. Sean hit the nail on the head, it’s far too similar to the 12/1455’s , but then I suppose they have the tooling for those so it was bound to happen 

• Like 3