What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Can we plave bets on this one  ;)

Seriously Bill I hope it doent work out too expensive for you

Patrick.....I was amazed...no parts only a computer reset and 1/2 hour labour charge....£ 27 including VAT....I felt like a pig in the proverbial when he handed me the invoice 8)

Well I've been in the Pooh all day... I've shifted two FULL trailer loads of horse muck... and boy oh boy did it smell too  :of:-[ :'(

That and hauling logs from a wood we have cleared to the yard

hope you gave the girl a good clean!!!

funny today...same as yesterday! ;D ;D ;D ;D ........ at least i'm busy though!

Patrick.....I was amazed...no parts only a computer reset and 1/2 hour labour charge....£ 27 including VAT....I felt like a pig in the proverbial when he handed me the invoice 8)

Thats good then Bill, I have a relation that was workshop manager for Land Rover in Carlisle, and they have been told before to find every fault no matter how long it takes by Land Rover themselves, probably only an isolated incident though

Endeavouring to make the most of this fantastic weather. Started with a busman's holiday for three hours this morning followed by a trip to York Machinery Sale, then a lovely "lunch date" nearer home and lastly out to take a few landscape photographs on the North Yorkshire Moors. Now back at home enjoying a couple of bottles of Guinness. :) 

David... you have such a knack of making your life sound so wonderful... you silver tongued smoothie you... either that.. or it is simply wonderful and I am just a boring old fart who does nothing but moan and sit on his fat bottom doing diddly squat  :-[ ..

On second thoughts... please don't answer that... just enjoy your Guinness  :D:-*

Best wishes

Mr Jealous  :-[ :'(

David... you have such a knack of making your life sound so wonderful... you silver tongued smoothie you... either that.. or it is simply wonderful and I am just a boring old fart who does nothing but moan and sit on his fat bottom doing diddly squat  :-[ ..

On second thoughts... please don't answer that... just enjoy your Guinness  :D:-*

Best wishes

Mr Jealous  :-[ :'(

All i'll say Mark is it's definitely made up for the absolute shocker of day I had at work yesterday. ;)

Back from a spot of "green-laning" in Devon (in between clearing my late grandad's house before sale), a drive to Cheltenham to have my passport identity interview. Dropped off by the farm to help with spud and onion planting.

More on the spud planter tomorrow I hope. Unpaid, but I love it ::)

Ferguson potato planter,........now that brings back some memories,......ding..............ding..............ding............ ;) ;)

As for me,........just finished levelling 600 tons of hardcore......,with the 3CX. Topic to follow very soon....... ;) ;)

Ferguson potato planter,........now that brings back some memories,......ding..............ding..............ding............ ;) ;)

As for me,........just finished levelling 600 tons of hardcore......,with the 3CX. Topic to follow very soon....... ;) ;)

No bell on this one John, or hopper for that matter. Just a case of popping a spud down a tube every 30-50 cm while the tractor idles along. Could have done with some music actually..

And that sounds like a lot of rubble for one JCB to shift, must have taken a fair few hours ! :of

Today, chopping down a line of trees in somebody's garden, and two trips to the recycling centre in my pickup.

most of the day round mothers finishing of her new front room ,so last of the sparky stuff done ,brothers just started the wall paper after the new ceiling didnt dry as quick as planned, but shes not due home till 8 tonight when i pick her up so hes got plenty of time, only prob was her new furniture was put back a week as 1 bit arrived damaged so shes not got a full surprise now, it was ordered for next week anyway, but we got it moved forward the day after she ordered it to surprise her