What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Headed around to my new living quarters this afternoon to offload a few more of my belongings and pick up my key. I also thought i'd ease my house mate in gently to my model tractor addiction and delivered the first of my 300 strong collection. The duck? She has 300 of those to share residency with.  ;D

P1040134.jpg

been gettin packed an ready to head off on study tour again to Germany and Holland, visiting Claas, Amazone, Cat/Mitsubishi forklifts, a museum and machinery dealer Koop van der Val, and of course preparing to consume stupid amounts of alcohol  8)  leaving in a couple of hours (1am departure from college)

Headed around to my new living quarters this afternoon to offload a few more of my belongings and pick up my key. I also thought i'd ease my house mate in gently to my model tractor addiction and delivered the first of my 300 strong collection. The duck? She has 300 of those to share residency with.  ;D

You have to be 'Quackers' to drive a Ford anyway David  ;D:P

been gettin packed an ready to head off on study tour to Germany and Holland, visiting Claas, Amazone, Cat/Mitsubishi forklifts, a museum and machinery dealer Koop van der Val, and of course preparing to consume stupid amounts of alcohol  8)  leaving in a couple of hours (1am departure from college)

Same here  ;)  cya inabit

Seventy odd hours this week, can't complain for March and it has been getting towards that most weeks this month so I've a nice couple of invoices to put out now  :)

The week has been log deliveries and processing, straw to Wales, tractors back from Wales, tractors back from Devon, tractor to Stratford on Avon and tractors back from Alcester, chain harrowing and off hiring plant from sites. All culminating in a session out in Bath last night. Today - breakfast at a well known canal-side cafe in Bradford on Avon and then more jobs in the garden.

Busy? You bet!

Why thank you very much Mr C.  :)

Damn right too, you've just got to 'have a go' in this life.  :) :)

Do whilst you can Tris..........my "get up and go" got up and went!!

just finished decorating the upstairs bathroom and 2 of our bedrooms,I hate painting the doors but all done now I am pleased to say,now I am having a sit down before I look t my busy schedule for work this week , then off to buy a first car for my daughter who has just passed her driving test and now wants a car to get to work.

Spent the morning washing and de-tarring two sides of the car plus the same on alloy wheels after jacking up to make the task easier. Needs must if she is going to be inspected by a car salesman in a couple of weeks.

Well, started with some writing but then nearly a whole day in the garden for me. An all round spring clean and tidy up, and preparation for the Spring and Summer growing months ahead! Glad to get it out the way as next few weekends involve shows etc...

nigh on finoished the lely now, couple of little bits to sort inc a new ram after the main one broke, nothing to hard to sort, plus the grain tank cover, then emptied the fish pond out in the garden as we have now got rid of the fish after the leak the other day ,so next few weekends will be spent sorting the garden out and putting drainage in seeing as its a bed of shallet about 2 ft down and has never drained well ,then re turf it all

Well, started with some writing but then nearly a whole day in the garden for me. An all round spring clean and tidy up, and preparation for the Spring and Summer growing months ahead! Glad to get it out the way as next few weekends involve shows etc...

Ditto..Andy.. I like a nice garden...but I don't like spending too much time on it ;D ;D

You have to be 'Quackers' to drive a Ford anyway David  ;D:P

Very good Mark. I still think she's "quackers" for allowing me the amount of space she has for them all. Quite what she'll think of me when I rock up after my day trip next Sunday is another matter. :D

" So you've done the shopping then?"  ::)

"In a manner of speaking".......................cue several rounds of expletives from her.

However I think i've come up with a plan to negate the potential ear bashing from her.

"Honey, i've bought you a rubber duck"  :P

P1040141.jpg

but in this case the missus is costing £60 less than the tractors haha!

Not in the long run she won't  ;) ;)  and you won't get anything for her when you come to sell her either, more likely she will cost you even more  :-X :-X