What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Spot on,I am the Cat man,that's why I asked,there's no such thing as a D12,never has been never will be,the biggest "Cat" is a D11,which is only an upgraded D10,somewhere around 115 ton,

d11r_20.jpg

now if you want a BIG dozer,you'll need to go to Komatsu,who make the biggest " production "dozer,the D575A3SD,that tip's the scales at 152 ton's,almost 50% bigger,

d575_11.jpg

But,if you want the biggest dozer EVER built,you need to go to Italy for the ACCO dozer,purpose built for a contract in Libya,just before thing's went A over T,the thing was built,but never used,this one is 187 ton's

Acco_Dozer.jpg

Two 650 hp Cat engines in it,for 1300 hp,

Regards

Joe.

Sorry my mistake it was a newD11TCD rated at 850hp

Clearing some snow followed by visiting an elderly uncle and then into the hospital to visit my father who was admitted on Thursday evening with blood clots on his "best leg" as he calls it.

Ah sorry to hear that BC hope he gets out soon

Busy at work, no  rest for the wicked Oil man. Away to finish my shift in about an hour, then to the Gym for an hour then phone the family before bed. Tonight we have our Christmas meal. Tonight's menu is to start: King Scallops black pudding and langoustines, or chicken liver pate or smoked duck breast. Followed by turkey or Balsamic fillet steak or venison or some of all of them. Probably watching films tonight as long as it all stays quiet.