What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

It will be under events and shows if anywhere. I was asked to do coverage of the display for Rory Day at Classic Tractor so I may well have posted the remaining balance of photos I took after the article was published. If not there was a picture in Classic Tractor.

I checked through all the events Bill,but could not see it anywhere,can you remember which show it was,I know I saw it somewhere as well as in Classic Tractor,??

Regards

Joe.

Today I will be in the workshop at home taking a intercooler out of my car as it went last night timing wise not good as I'm for Aberdeen next weekend to start my new job but at the same time better going now than going on my way up to Aberdeen.

I hope you and your car manage to get through passport control at Ellon Robert ;D  ;D

Passport Control in Ellon :) I hope not   well new intercooler got £130 not to bad have the car stripped now and the old one out just having a cuppa now before I put the new one in

You should be alright Robert....when they ask "fit like" just answer "nae bad"  ;D  ;D

Thats not a bad price and well if you can do these jobs your self that is good since labour charges if outsourced can mount up very very quickly.

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as long as that's all he stores in his barn richard

for me today, taken the little ones swimming, then in laws visiting, followed by some time outside, got the first 3 of the 5ft x 6ft heavy duty close board fence panels made up, got 3 more to make then I can start getting them in place, actually got 5 in total left  to make but the walls run out slightly so will leave the last 3( 1 end at the rear  and the last 2 side ones ) until I know the exact size I need ,safer that way,save having to take them apart and cut down etc

• Like 1

Been really nice here today with temperature just over 14C, warmest day of the year so far. Been out in the garden over the last two days, boundaries are encroaching so out with the billhook and the small chainsaw hacking it all back and burning. Started turning the garden this afternoon, I'm surprised how the soil is crumbling, you'd never know we've had as much rain.

Got a trailer of muck for the garden today and started to dig it in, the rest of the family are complaining but if they want organic veg then they have to put up with it ;D ;D ;D::) ::)

• Like 1

Today at my Kemnay garage I decided there was wasted space above my late father's Howard 350 rotovator so I decided to put a second floor above the Howard. All very cheap since I had already removed a single bed frame from the loft which gave me the metal frame to angle grind and the look a like "beech" wood along the sides to act as hangers to the garage roof couples. The top for storing stuff was a sheet of blockboard which was dad's cutting sheet for glass and was yet another of his talents and another trade I have yet to try ;D  ;D

Anyway all finished but some gardening stuff goes home to Drumoak and me thinks I need to take over my first compressor and clear space at Drumoak and have "some air" at Kemnay.

P1100143_zpsd18b40b9.jpg

P1100144_zps31176267.jpg

P1100145_zps9d66888f.jpg

P1100146_zps190eca0f.jpg

Edited by BC

I'm on the boat from Belfast to Scotland on my way you the big city of Aberdeen :)

Good to see you are moving to gods country.

You will love the area Rob. I move to the area 20 years ago and have never looked back.

Any advice on places  to go  and things to see feel free to ask  ;)

• Like 1

over to china fleet club for the little ones swimming, followed by a nice breakfast bap over there, while they played in the ball pool etc, then off for the normal sunday  family visits, ,back home then and  built the last fence panel ,so ready to go with the posts now , just 2 5 ft ones to do ,which will wait till the end as the back gardens not straight so I may not need a full  5 ft one anyway , just in from the shed where I have room now to work( garden furnitures out) so did some more on the Volvo, and have extended the artic trailers chassis to 35 ft, although I must confess it does look a bit to long  for a tandem axel?? may yet take it in to a 30 ft