What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Hoping to sort out a snag I have found in my holiday itinerary.

Cannot come back from Grand Canyon and get the train to Sacramento as the shuttle bus is due to arrive at the Amtrak station 5 minutes before the Sacramento train leaves - IF it arrives on time, that is.  Wonders of the internet - I found that out for myself

And I hope you enjoyed it Richard............ :laugh: ... ;) ,

me,..well, fed and mucked out first thing,(usual routine stuff) then for the rest of the day have been making up cattle feed troughs,...got 80 feet worth done,....only another 100 to go,...that will have to wait till next week because the end of the shooting season is looming again :'( :'( :'( .Will be busy fri,sat and mon. ;) ;)

Been ploughing down by the sea today after the dealer had finished repairing my tractor again.....4 new spool valve couplings and the 3rd panard rod on the front suspension within 18 months ::)  Sea was rough and even heard the flood sirens go off at midday. Finished soon after due to a pipe bursting on the plough >:(

Now sitting in front of a lovely roaring fire (no not the 6920s :of;D ) with a mug of tea

And I hope you enjoyed it Richard............ :laugh: ... ;) ,

me,..well, fed and mucked out first thing,(usual routine stuff) then for the rest of the day have been making up cattle feed troughs,...got 80 feet worth done,....only another 100 to go,...that will have to wait till next week because the end of the shooting season is looming again :'( :'( :'( .Will be busy fri,sat and mon. ;) ;)

lets not go there  ;D it was alright actually, only major complaint was the seats were so uncomfortable  >:(

Been ploughing down by the sea today after the dealer had finished repairing my tractor again.....4 new spool valve couplings and the 3rd panard rod on the front suspension within 18 months ::)  Sea was rough and even heard the flood sirens go off at midday. Finished soon after due to a pipe bursting on the plough >:(

Now sitting in front of a lovely roaring fire (no not the 6920s :of;D ) with a mug of tea

i bet you wish it was though eh mate ;D ;D ;D  this must push the goodbye party further forward for it now ????

So far today filled in the Dobies garden seed order and walked round the block to post it to the Horticultural secretary. It's Baltic out there today with that biting wind and blowing snow. I certainly won't be spending much time outside today.

Day off, just about to tuck into a Lamb Bhuna, before scanning a few more photographs, a little more writing towards a very blue project ( were talking tractors and not a Tera Patrick script ) i'm working on and the darts will definitely be getting turned on the TV at 1pm for the second round of the Players Championship. :)

All this food talk is making me hungry >:(

Well it's nice and sunny outside now and since my walk I actually turned the central heating to water only. Think I will turn on the outside tap ( from under back door hatch ) dig out the power washer and get rid of the sand and salt from my car...I always think a clean car drives better ;) ;)

looking  at a car change , tried out a astra 2t turbo. :-\  Then went up near Mandys and tried out a ford focus st  :P :P :P;D

My mate has an ST, he absolutely loves it, had a Astra VXR before that which was a pile of crap in comparison. How he hasn't been caught speeding yet I don't know ;D ;D