What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

dont wurry, UH maybe dont have the licence but Wiking do. :) :) You will see a few top notch JD released from them, starting with the already anounced 6930.

Where can I get one, I have tried searching through the usual suspects shops and I can't find one :'( :'(

robbo

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where can I get one, I have tried searching through the usual suspects shops and I can't find one :'( :'(

robbo

they havent been released!, calm down! ;D ;D

im sure this has been discussed before but why dont UH do John Deere models ??? ??? i reakon UH could make a lovely 6430 or 6930 :-\ i know theres probly no point now because siku and britians already have a 7530, 7930, already out

but 6430 or 6930 would be beautiful, or even a 6430 with a loader, i think that would sell perfectly :-*

older fords, etc would be nice, 7610, 7840, 7810 etc

implement wise....

a KRM spinner like the one luke put up, maybe even some more local slurry tankers e.g redrock, Hi Spec, Majour :-\ and just generally more local brands and not all foreign makes that no one has heard of (no offense)

im with you on the KRM spinner matty but with the tankers you have to rember the world doesnt revolve around N Ireland it would be nice to see some of the big manufactures makeing some products from the likes of redrock ect but not everyone knows of the likes of kane herron and redrock so they dont make them but if anything i would like to see UH make a redrock TH 280s telehandler.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see..................(he drifts off into a dreamworld ;))

5 furrow plough either Dowdswell or Lemken

4m kuhn/accord combi drill

Mounted Amazone zam fert spreader

Vaderstad Top down(mid range)

Fold up cambridge rolls

JD T series combine

JD 1188 combine

Grimme Bed former

Grimme single bed tiller

Grimme Triple bed tiller

Grimme Combi-star destoner

Grimme Single bed potao planter

Meidiemer Potato Planter

Grimme GT Potato Harvester

Grimme Potato Grader

Herbert Potato Grader

18 row Accord Monopil Drill

Jones Triple bed tiller

Carrot/parsnip drill

Asa top lifter for carrots/parsnips etc

He wakes with a jump looks at the monitor and thinks "maybe 1 day"

I might as well ask in this thread as UH do produce some SAME models (although the majority are by Ros).

How come nobody makes a SAME Silver model. The Silver has been the mainstay of the tractor mid range for yonks and as far as I know there has never been a Silver model  :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Does anybody know any different?

Does anybody make one?

Is there life on distant planets? whoops sorry wrong forum

robbo

• 2 weeks later...

would love to see a 10 series or 40 series ford. is the 5000 going to be done in 1/32

a 40 series would surely be nice... the 1:16 and 1:64 already exist through ERTL. but a more detailed 1:32 version would be great!

As you probably also noticed, UH does make a lot of their tractors first in 1:16, then in 1:43 and later in 1:32 scale (like they did with the Fordson) so i am hoping they will!

a 40 series would surely be nice... the 1:16 and 1:64 already exist through ERTL. but a more detailed 1:32 version would be great!

As you probably also noticed, UH does make a lot of their tractors first in 1:16, then in 1:43 and later in 1:32 scale (like they did with the Fordson) so i am hoping they will!

would love a good 40, fred mitchell in northern ireland used to do a great one but he can no longer get the cast bonnets :-\

Tractor wise I'd definately agree that UH should release some Ford/New Hollands, especially some TM's...as for older models then an 8210 or 7710 would be very nice indeed.  Another older Tractor that I'd really like to see would be a Deutx DX6.30 - though I suppose these would be slightly out of their remit at the moment ???

I'd really like to see UH model a self propelled Beet Harvester such as a Verveat or a Matrot and what would be really good and would break new ground would be a Pea Harvester - can you imagine if they did a PMC 979CT?  It'd be wonderful! :)

Archived