What really PLEASED you?

A few days ago Mark aka Lord Ferguson sent me a link to a MG5 brochure on Ebay.  I actually have one of these ( free of charge ) when I bought my Ransomes MG2, TS 42A trailing plough and tool bar with ridger's and cultivator tines in 1984 for £ 300.

Seeing the MG5 brochure sell for £ 63 made me quite happy given my one is in better condition ;) ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=220692456333&si=uG2nxhO5Rj%252FARy0zV07d%252BjZtbi0%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_898

Well I'm not sure about really pleasing me but I passed my Pa-1 course at Hartpury scoring 30/33 on their multiple choice test. It was so p1ss-easy I'm just embarrassed not to have received full marks :-[ .

Well I'm not sure about really pleasing me but I passed my Pa-1 course at Hartpury scoring 30/33 on their multiple choice test. It was so p1ss-easy I'm just embarrassed not to have received full marks :-[ .

Good Man! Are you going on to do your PA-2? It requires a bit more thinking power I can tell you!

At first this was going to go in "What really annoyed you today"

Mrs R's car started to misfire and the engine management light came on, I took it to a local mechanic who wasn't able to diagnose the fault but reckoned that it would be expensive. So I was resigned to having to take it to the main dealer and pay their inflated prices....imagine my surprise when they came back and said, "don't worry it's still under warranty until 4th December" woohoo  :of :of :of now that doesn't happen very often :D :D

At first this was going to go in "What really annoyed you today"

Mrs R's car started to misfire and the engine management light came on, I took it to a local mechanic who wasn't able to diagnose the fault but reckoned that it would be expensive. So I was resigned to having to take it to the main dealer and pay their inflated prices....imagine my surprise when they came back and said, "don't worry it's still under warranty until 4th December" woohoo  :of :of :of now that doesn't happen very often :D :D

they normaly pack up a day after the warranty runs out so you,r dead lucky