What really PLEASED you?

After nearly two hours of negotiation this morning I have finally placed an order for a new car delivery 1st September and the garage will pay for the MOT test and take mine back on 31st July and give me a comparable to the one I have or am getting...can't wait for the 31st July to come now ;D

Edited by BC

Despite a bad start I managed to get to Shepton Mallet this morning but what really pleased me was a message on my voicemail on my return.

Number 1 son calling from Gretna Green where he and his partner of 10 or more years have just got married! I am REALLY pleased by that.

The weather again today.... it was showing 22 degrees on the car temperature gauge this afternoon. In fact I spent most of the day outside tinkering and fitting new bits to a rotovator....washed two cars and scarified part of the folks lawn...before having a late brunch and then arriving home 2 hours later ...usually the 17 mile journey would take 30 minutes but I had too many pits stops to speak and take photos of folk working the land and making the dust fly 8) ....oh I really do like weather like this......long may it continue ;D ;D

Despite a bad start I managed to get to Shepton Mallet this morning but what really pleased me was a message on my voicemail on my return.

Number 1 son calling from Gretna Green where he and his partner of 10 or more years have just got married! I am REALLY pleased by that.

It just shows that your children can still surprise you Sue - did you have an 'inkling'?

It just shows that your children can still surprise you Sue - did you have an 'inkling'?

None, Jo. I knew it was Lesley's birthday and they both had a long weekend free so Simon was treating her to a stay in a Michelin star hotel in Ullswater (I think).

Being told yesterday by Costco if I took back my broken down washing machine ( less than 2 years old) and would get a full refund and I could purchase a new one for £ 299.98. In effect I will get new one for £ 18 which is a lot better than paying £ 119 for a call out and time with free parts. Washing machines don't seem to last long with me for whatever reason.

Just in time for you to leave for the weekend and travel down the A1 ::) ::)

Busy day at work tommorow Mike ( manageresse has been on sick leave since I returned from Malvern ) but roll on a much needed day off on Sunday......fuelled up and ready to go, can't wait. :)

got a date for my new superfast broadband going in ,next thursday, so up to 100meg ,plus the option to test/try a new version soon for them ,all free to

Oi.......... tell them I will be a tester as well, got to be better than the 1 meg I get at the moment ??? ???

if only i could mike, was surprised ,was only ment to be 40 meg till middle of august?? must have been lucky i guess, as another guy at works getting it to. you will get it soon enough, just drop your phone number on this website, should give you an idea??? if its there, or when its due , just hunt round

www.bt.com/infinity

if only i could mike, was surprised ,was only ment to be 40 meg till middle of august?? must have been lucky i guess, as another guy at works getting it to. you will get it soon enough, just drop your phone number on this website, should give you an idea??? if its there, or when its due , just hunt round

www.bt.com/infinity

Hmm "there are no plans to bring BT Infinity to your area at present" b*gger

wont be long mate, if what they tell us at works true ,huge input of cash over the next couple of years in our stuff, without the cornwall project ,and what looks like the wales and parts of scotland under a similar eu deal. they want 90 % coverage by 2014 if not earlier

Being told yesterday by Costco if I took back my broken down washing machine ( less than 2 years old) and would get a full refund and I could purchase a new one for £ 299.98. In effect I will get new one for £ 18 which is a lot better than paying £ 119 for a call out and time with free parts. Washing machines don't seem to last long with me for whatever reason.

Your clothes must be really dirty ;D:of

Well that or I'm a jinks when it comes to washing machines...gone through 4 in almost the past 1/4 of a century...and what annoyed me today...new stock not in yet and will not be tomorrow :angry: