What really PLEASED you?

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

following being annoyed  this morn, i am now happy after some negotiations  ,we walked out with a holiday for next year,  heading state side to new york  then up to canada and back , best bit, we have only spent half our cash coming back from the refund , cant do it yet, but i may , just may if the price is right ,be turning left instead of right  on the plane door ,if i can convince the wife 

Save some cash for November 22, hopefully the LCN show will be back on

18 minutes ago, robbo said:

Save some cash for November 22, hopefully the LCN show will be back on

mmm hard call that, turn left ,or turn right ??  or zwolle and a weekend of maccy d’s or Chinese (if we stay there depending on the show) sure i could stretch to both, maybe just bussiness instead of first ?? 😄

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, justy 46 said:

My boss has 09 Cherokee with a Hemi 5. 7L V8 petrol. He claims his one off only 3 in the country. Its an absolute animal. 

Well I say your right there not seen many like that . There man in carlow breaks few them if you ever looking parts 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, trigger82 said:

There not bad Jeep at all I do work on one for man his 2.7 tdi what yours 

I have a 1996 4.0 Mk1 ZJ Grand and a 2004 4.0 Mk2 WJ

My Dad has a 1997 Facelift 4.0 XJ

makes life easy with them all being petrol as most parts are the same :)

11 hours ago, justy 46 said:

My boss has 09 Cherokee with a Hemi 5. 7L V8 petrol. He claims his one off only 3 in the country. Its an absolute animal. 

Not many Petrol Mk3's where sold in the UK and some had the 4.7 V8 whilst later ones where only 5.7's and also Mk3 SRT also marked SRT8 had a 6.1 V8 :ph34r:

• 4 months later...

Finally after a 8 week wait and 2 cancelled appointments i have had one tooth rebuilt and the one directly above it removed , feeling little bit rough at the moment but really pleased its out ,will be able to eat a breakfast up at spalding next sunday morning without any pain ,hopefully 😄 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/24/2022 at 9:18 AM, weblet375 said:

I finally left my job and got a new one. I am now a sewage tanker driver.

well done ,couple of my mates down here drive sewage tankers they all like the job especially if they get a out of hours call out as its double time and a extra day off .  

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, robbo said:

Question for our Irish members.

I have to go to Galway next week on business, are there any good model shops in the area?

Fintan will be able to give a better answer than I (and give you the location of that field of classic SAME's near Galway), but there is one excellent model shop about 2.5 hours south of Dublin (close to Rosslare Harbour if you are using that crossing, but my recollection is you are nearly Scottish 😇).

https://www.toymodels.ie/

also https://www.marksmodels.com/ near Dublin for a small selection of Agri but a large selection of everything else.

1 hour ago, SPN said:

Fintan will be able to give a better answer than I (and give you the location of that field of classic SAME's near Galway), but there is one excellent model shop about 2.5 hours south of Dublin (close to Rosslare Harbour if you are using that crossing, but my recollection is you are nearly Scottish 😇).

https://www.toymodels.ie/

also https://www.marksmodels.com/ near Dublin for a small selection of Agri but a large selection of everything else.

Thanks Stan, not Scottish though, flying to Dublin from Liverpool but will keep my eyes open on the road to Galway and see what I can find

• 3 weeks later...