What really PLEASED you?

Managing to pull off "Christmas Model Store" visit at work despite not being in the fittest of form, gained lots of positive feedback from the Area manager who came to judge us. As a result i'm now due to start the Co-operative's fast-track managerial training program in January, well chuffed and very excited at the prospect. :) 

Managing to pull off "Christmas Model Store" visit at work despite not being in the fittest of form, gained lots of positive feedback from the Area manager who came to judge us. As a result i'm now due to start the Co-operative's fast-track managerial training program in January, well chuffed and very excited at the prospect. :)

Well done David - onwards and upwards! were all pleased for you 8)

Well done David I'm sure you will do well  ;) ;)

Congratulations David and well done, soon be the area manager at this rate  ;) ;) ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Mike, appreciated, that would be very nice at some point in the future, until then and if that opportunity ever arises i'll be continuing to keep my head down and work really hard towards becoming a fully fledged store manager. :)

Well done David - onwards and upwards! were all pleased for you 8)

Thanks Jo, appreciated, really hope so, this is something i've been striving for all year. :)

Well done David I'm sure you will do well  ;) ;) 

Thank you for the vote of confidence Bill, appreciated, really looking forward to starting the program. :)

well done David... well deserved as well I would wager...

Thank you Mark, i'd really like to think so, worked very hard not only at Helmsley but several other stores too this year, given up a lot of time off over the course of the year. Very reassuring to know my efforts have not been in vain. :)

Harry just stood for 10 seconds for the first time....no hands on anything!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ...i nearly fell down the stairs to see it..... :D :D :D :D ::)

That's great, Harry stands up for the first time and how does daddy show his appreciation? He falls over! :D :D

Good for you, David. A boost for you to a new start with a new challenge. Well done. 8)