What really PLEASED you?

No Mark I never really did like that Porsche GT3 from last year although it had a nice private plate ;D ;D

Our salary reviews were deferred 3 months last year so we did not know what was happening this year at normal "focal point review" time as they call it. Anyway not a huge percentage increase but I'm happy enough with it really.

I'm still thinking of a car change this year and if another A4 maybe a Quattro after this past winter.

What pleased me... everything so far today (I know it's only 10.18), but nothing to complain about at all..... yet ;)

Brilliant news, Mandy.  I am happy too 'cos after several hours of struggling I finally got a customer's Opening Trial Balance to BALANCE. 

Now tomorrow I only have to

• take the dogs to the kennels,
  • fulfill my appointment with the Bank Manager
  • Review  the Club Magazine then print, collate, staple, fold, stuff into envelopes, seal, stamp and post it (them)
  • Pack an overnight bag
  • Clean the house (well sort of)

and then I can....

• GO TO SPALDING ON SATURDAY! ;D:angel:

Oh what the heck - apart from the dogs and the bank manager everything else can wait!

taking Harry to Spalding.....he enjoyed it, kept saying i saw Tris and Sean and Andy and Gav and Marky and Sue and Mandy and Tris.....he generaly goes round in circles!

and catching up with people in person who i havent seen in 2 years! ;D

taking Harry to Spalding.....he enjoyed it, kept saying i saw Tris and Sean and Andy and Gav and Marky and Sue and Mandy and Tris.....he generaly goes round in circles!

and catching up with people in person who i havent seen in 2 years! ;D

Aww bless 'im.  I enjoyed meeting Harry too!  And everyone else, of course. 

Despite my best efforts some did manage to be men boys behaving badly but at least we did not get evicted from the pub on Sat night or at least not up to the time I left.  Thoroughly enjoyed my weekend and now it is back to some sort of normality.  After driving some 320 miles over the weekend I now have a 50 mile round trip today to collect one of my dogs from the kennels - the other is staying for a while to recuperate from her op.  The house is soooooo empty without a dog!

Also - Mandy is now my daughter (news to you Mandy?)  I had such an awful job trying to convince a nice Dutchman that I am NOT Mandy's mother.  I am pretty sure he did not believe me but I don't mind one bit! 

The chap at Simba that showed us around. Nice way to spend an hour and we got a goody bag at the end. Cap, pen, key ring, DVD and a big portfolio each. I didn't even give it a thought to get another bag for Bill . . . .  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: