What really PLEASED you?

I saw 80 acres of Concord grapes that my classemate in school and I cut as seedings when we were 17 years old....we would go into a pruned vineyard and pick up vines and cut 14inch seeding with 4 buds...then wrapped them in burlap and water them down and bury them for winter...we sold them in the spring for 2 cent a stick.....

The progress on the house this week, barge boards up, lime pointing finished and a new concrete lintel in the front bedroom replacing the rotten wooden one above the window. The best bit is I havn't had to lift a finger and my 60hr week is on target :) :) :) Oh and having kept our two rabbits off the lawn has let it get established nicely. Oh and it's sunny and warm today :) :) :)

It's not quite all rosey though, off to the Sad topic now. . . . .

Had to leave a very nice work work colleague home from work on friday when she went to get out of the i seen that she any a nice Red thong on  :of :of :of;):) :)

also had to lift her this morning  :) and when we got to work she got out she give me a kiss on the cheek  :-* for lifting her and she was wearing and very nice purple thong :of :of :of :of :of i think she likes me :)  ;)

Happy days indead Robert.

If you go to Toytrac, be sure to check out Udimore's thong, i've seen him wear white with a Ford emblem on the back when he bent over to get me a bag for my puchase.

Sean wears John Deere ones  ;D

Happy days indead Robert.

If you go to Toytrac, be sure to check out Udimore's thong, i've seen him wear white with a Ford emblem on the back when he bent over to get me a bag for my puchase.

Sean wears John Deere ones  ;D

Thanks barry that made me just laugh out loud at my work the boss look at me thinking what hes on ha ha!

Im just sitting in work here its raining its grey skys all round and theres no one looking to buy a car and iim sitting in here with the biggest smile on my face and my boss wants to know why im so happy  :)

one word (GIGGITY)  :laugh:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=giggity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSKJ1ZNPTk&feature=related

Most famously used by character Glenn Quagmire in one of my favourite animated series "Family Guy" :)

Congratulations Robert if you've had a good weekend....try any of these lines out from said famous animated character?  :D:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiGtdrl3cD4&feature=related

Dear diary ........Jackpot :):laugh: :laugh:

Look at what someone give me at work today that some one was out for my b-day :) and is heading with me to see a movie on saturday night

is that the thong girl that bought you that bob,also never seen that packaging before,mind you i wouldnt buy it again just because of the box,nice present

is that the thong girl that bought you that bob,also never seen that packaging before,mind you i wouldnt buy it again just because of the box,nice present

Got it in one paul thanks  :D im not a JD man but its a nice model just needs a few things done to it might just copy your one that you did hope you dont mind ha ha!