Whats on your workbench???

Just playing about with this now I have resin cast ROS 3070 cabs and floorpans ;) ;)

very nice paul , really liking that & by the looks of it , you've cut the bonnet depth down to give the right shape grill & even cast a new grill ?

top marks that man  :)

They have also cast the 600 series cab and floorpan for me :P :P

If all goes well at Spalding I will be launching a 600 series, a 3600 series and a 6100 series tractor :o :o :o

so does that mean i can get delivery of 600 parts at toytrac ?

got a feeling there's going to be a flood of 699's being built soon paul  ;):D :D

Just playing about with this now I have resin cast ROS 3070 cabs and floorpans ;) ;)

looks good really liking that

I've still got to finnish my MF399 a set of openers and fertbox attachment MF8280 tractor puller this is my first own tractor conversion still not finished keep changing spec chassis until I'm happy just got some alloy mesh from halfords so i need to build something else using it don't have a workbench use the computer desk at moment so everything gets put away every time its out i also have creative block at the moment (overtime) :D :D :D and find it hard to get motivated when i get home  :(

She was in a ruff staight when I bought her so I gave her a make over, was going to do the normal colour then thought why not do a industrial version instead ;)

Used to be one just like that cut my school field when I were a lad ;) ;)

could always get a coulpe of sets of the dinky grass cutters and make a mower for it :D

That would be smart have to be Ransomes ;)

I always think there's a gap in the market with all these orange Siku and UH tractors Fendt's ??? ??? there should be something orange for them front and rear ::) ::)::)

• 2 weeks later...