Whats on your workbench???

• 3 weeks later...

Right. Here i go again. I have 3 conversions on the go at the moment. A NH TM140 on floatations. Using an old playworn Britains NH 8560 for that one & adding bits & bobs to it for more detail .  My Replicagri Fiatagri M160  is coming in handy as a guide to smarten up this  bland Britains NH.

Also have a FORD TW-15 started. Its the older blue decail Q cab type. Using a Britains 5610 fat wheeled model for that conversion. Sourced one at last!

Last but not least an old FORD TW-30. Using a Britains Lamborgini casting which is much the same as the Powerfarm TW-35. The Lambo was beyond repair being my own from my childhood days & has spent the last 22 years or so in the attic without a cab. I have some Britains TW parts lying around so ill give it ago.  Dave Towse is sending me on the parts & decails needed for all 3 conversions. Have not seen much TW-15 or TW-30 conversions done by other members,so they might be worth a try. Will post pictures when they are finshed!

David Brown 1694 white / black

David Brown 1694 red / black

David Brown 1690 white / black (yes i no they were not this colour but my uncles was painted this colour)

all ertil models

DB 1210 4wd vq cab scratch build

Fraser 8tonne silage / grain / normal trailer

Oh and a hole new layout 16ft X 8ft  ;D

To the graveyard in the sky Mark...it had a spello and then I deleted it ...anyway what I was saying was it was a few pieces of plasticard carefully cut and glued together ...since I did not have a clue what it was ;D ;D ;D

Yeah we have some at the log yard for delivering to the ironmongers in town and some we get 56 nets of logs in and others 70 ??? And then there are smaller boxes I think were onion boxes and so on. I have one of those for a temporary log store. Ideal as they are slatted so get the air around the logs nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few ideas floating around the more time I spend on the roads seeing trucks in all directions so I whipped this apart and am now looking at truck colours on t'internet.

I am surprised at the detail in this model having now stripped it down to the bare essentials. Coloured light lenses, individual cab steps, the exhaust system, air canisters, the grill itself - being removable in two parts which will help painting  :)

Build wise, it'll get extended and take a midi-pusher axle like the pic show.

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/3455586/1024/2010-05-15/DSC-5829-border.jpg

post-227-132639997688_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639997707_thumb.jpg

post-227-13263999773_thumb.jpg

It's Welly, Joe. I have sent emails to three different EU distributors, Welly Hong Kong, UK distributors, trawled ebay and google for hours of my life and it has got me. . . ... nowhere!  >:(

Mark 4055 alerted me to this one.  :)