Whats on your workbench???

Might have someone with a 5480 cab, will find out for you

I'd appreciate that Jack,I only used the plastruct weld as I had run out of my usual glue I use and was being inpatient,one thought I have had is maybe to buy some of those tiny mf man thumbs up window decals that Ol (light land) showed on his masseys to cover it over or maybe a dealership sticker,the glue mark is half way up the right front pillar kind of dashboard height :-

• 3 weeks later...

Too Much!

P7200139_zps50c384ce.jpg

There's five silage trailers, 2 NC, 2 Baileys and a Staines, The Scania and livestock trailer, the Volvo Hay wagon, a Volvo FH12, a county conversion, a heath bale chaser, a ryetec firewood processor, 3 log splitters a Polaris 850, a Roadless land rover, a trailed band saw mill, two toppers, a Land rover 110, two Ifor Williams P6 livestock trailers and a Britain's truck that will become part of the drag for the hay truck and a horsebox.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally built my new workbench in my new garage,so on it a uh mf 3080,this is the model that forum member ghost droped down his stairs so plenty to be done still,and have rebuilt my tier 3 5455 that I did back in 09 as it was a bit rough for my likeing but still some tinkering to be done on that too yet.

workbench026.jpg

• Like 3

Finally built my new workbench in my new garage,so on it a uh mf 3080,this is the model that forum member ghost droped down his stairs so plenty to be done still,and have rebuilt my tier 3 5455 that I did back in 09 as it was a bit rough for my likeing but still some tinkering to be done on that too yet.

workbench026.jpg

Nice fancy brass plated socket there Jamie ;)

Liking the look of the 5455!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

that looks pretty smart sjonnie ,I know someone on here who will get excited at it to eh joe ::)  ,for me, after an hr tinkering yesterday I have nearly finished the cooks bale sledge, just got the rear door locks/ latches  to sort and then hopefully paint, before I add the fake springs etc to the paddles in the sorting part

• Like 4

two Marshall silage trailers

Fraser 14 ton silage trailer,

ep15 John Deere spreader,

fuel bowser,

New Holland baler,

and soon to be started an ep25 John Deere spreader

• Like 1

that looks pretty smart john ,I know someone on here who will get excited at it to eh joe ::)  ,for me, after an hr tinkering yesterday I have nearly finished the cooks bale sledge, just got the rear door locks/ latches  to sort and then hopefully paint, before I add the fake springs etc to the paddles in the sorting part

;D ;D You know me to well Mr Pullover,nice work again Sjonnie,mine is taking a slightly different route,after a fifteen month period where I just lost all interest in building it,it is now coming on quite nicely,

vredo6_zps36d4bfab.jpg

Vredoearly001re_zpse3b0d4e1.jpg

Regards

Joe

• Like 1

blimey joe , that is a tad different to say the least, looking good mind

few pic of the sledge, as I said mainly the door latches to do on both doors , working springs are out for the paddles, just cant find anything small enough, and bar making some which wont be as springy as they should be I think they  will just be for looks now

P1010141_zps052db7f8.jpg

P1010139_zps317f08bd.jpg

transport position

P1010143_zpsd291a878.jpg

baler mounts not finished yet, need to finish the baler first but i needed to check it sits right behind in the position

P1010144_zps899e4728.jpg

• Like 5

Sjonnie incredible as ever, what make are they?

Joe very nice indeed, look forward to seeing her complete, what jobs would one of these brutes be used for ?

Sean that must be hell to make, just how delicate is it ?

Bay looking forward to seeing these finished, how many Frazer's have you made in total ?

Sjonnie incredible as ever, what make are they?

Joe very nice indeed, look forward to seeing her complete, what jobs would one of these brutes be used for ?

Sean that must be hell to make, just how delicate is it ?

Bay looking forward to seeing these finished, how many Frazer's have you made in total ?

I've made 4 Fraser's, this one is one of Martin's but gave it detachable sides now ;-)

• Like 1