Whats on your workbench???

Cheers chris, biggest silage trailer i have done, but turned out nice i think, i good few other trailers on the list to get made

Nice job and nice to see a trailer with silage sides that can be taking off so it can be used for other jobs rather than having to buy 2 different trailers for the jobs.

Thanks very much mark, i make all my trailers with detachable side unless someone says otherwise then i will just leave it with solid sides

• Like 1

Lovely bit of craftsmanship Mark

Thanks James, first time doing an NC, plenty of research done first, been asked by a falla today who works for NC to build him two of their newer shape 14 tons with up and over door, so look forward to the challenge doing them when i get time to do them

• Like 2

Pulled my Chad Valley Ferguson apart to see why the steering was squiffy - one bevel gear had a tooth missing and another bevel gear at the end of the steering wheel rod had two teeth missing. Tractor now fixed - bevel gear on the steering arm has been turned around 180 degree so does not come into play and a new steering rod with bevel gear has been fashioned from an old screw bolt.............. plus bit filing with needle file !     

Nice trailers there Mark, Great to see you posting some of your work up again 8) plus nice to see another brand of trailer being built, and if they owt like your Fraser's, Marshall's and that silver and blue classic Kane that you built they'll be a cracking bit of kit 8)

• Like 1

Nice trailers there Mark, Great to see you posting some of your work up again 8) plus nice to see another brand of trailer being built, and if they owt like your Fraser's, Marshall's and that silver and blue classic Kane that you built they'll be a cracking bit of kit 8)

Thanks so much Paul, you are one of few who has seen my work first hand, so thanks for the compliment bud, reason i havent posted anything for a while is got a new mobile, as you know i use it for everything but cant stop it from trying to upload my 5000 photos to photobucket, so worked out how to just post them straight from my mobile to here, so should be a few more pics from now on :-D

• Like 4

Finally finished my 699 ,pics of her on the layout later , and now getting along with the ford 6600 and the ford 5000. , was going to do a mixed ford 5000 but after Building a new nose cone I have gone full version, just leaves me 1 more older ford 5000 to do later. I may yet make a new exhaust for the 6600 to as it looks a bit big at present

post-44-0-61592400-1436712887_thumb.jpg

post-44-0-12407700-1436712905_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I'll be one of a few to own a bit of your work too bud ;)  8)

Yes you are paul, this stuff you own that i built wont be built again either ;-)

• Like 1

cheers mark, got the door back on and working  before I finished tonight along with the cab roof ridges added, but I need to alter that as I have put 5 on it not 4 as per the real ones. have been researching pics for the cab work to, brackets etc, but have noticed some have the hump in the front screen, some are flat, but overall they all seem to be the same bar that in terms of other fixings

Shropshires near me, have three or four newish dark green Valtra Ts including a T213, 183 and 163  and in my opinion its easily the nicest colour they've made todate.

Was thinking of buying the UH one myself,  but went for another Wiking JD instead.