Whats on your workbench???

No not with the kit , it's from two uh class models , part of the steering system , with plasti strut joining them, basic my it's two cv joints as it should be , found them by accident while. Breaking a models down for parts . Hidden away is 1 fully working cv joint , bought the donor tractors from zwolle,, best bit is you do not need to break the model to get to them, just pop the bonnet off , remove and done would never k ow looking at the models 

I had planned to get some more done on the beet harvester today,however I got set back after I left the door to the shed open while getting my second drill battery, this lead to a rather fat grey fluffy thing called hula getting in and running away with one of the cleaning baskets I had made and breaking the second one, so I have had to remake those,cutting out 8 1mm  wide  rings of plasti card  isn't easy and it's fiddler getting them set but they are now both setting, so I made a start on another important part of the beet kit I need , a 5 row seeder, the 240 is the planned addition to the fleet as with luck it will also have the frame work and workings on the front for the beet hoe , not decide on this being a Giles still when completed ,nice easy touch up job , or reprinting it to a ransome or similar, also can't decide on whether to fit the two extra top tanks to it, can't say I have ever seen a small 5 row with them fitted, so opinions would be welcome to that option 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

what makes the trailer ment to be pat?? Can't see a brand on it anywhere , sides look nice, makes it a much more all round trailer 

Cheers Sean. It's a Triffitt built not far from me. No stickers yet as Dan is sending them on to me