Whats on your workbench???

40 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Thanks guys,it's nice to get some colour on it,and I have to say Peter Hardys paint is a perfect match for the uh ford blue

That 5000 is looking good with the loader Sean. Could see a good late 70's muck spreading mini diorma there.  The 5000 loading that stunning 6600 with maybe a tweaked/ weathered Britains Howard muck spreader . They are 2 stunning Fords .. Well done. 

Thanks mark ,It's easier,but harder in 16th if that makes sense , it's less fiddler ,but you need to add more detail, found that out with my 16th mf 135 and loader I did a while back Infact I really must finish this, front grill guard ,doors ect, and add the detailing, I found the muck fork in the shed the other day which made me remember it 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

That's the one I remember they did them for the mf 100 series to as friends of mine have one where we stay, we had the earlier one , yeah Duncan would be easier and less wastage , with something to copy ,the biggest thing is the angles on it, as in 16th it shows easily if it's wrong that flexi cab took me 4 attempts ,and even now it's not right, although I think it's the rear windows that make it look wrong? So I may redo those first and see 

Also removed the toy attachment from this Amazone Cayron plough and put in a more realistic one, will give it some cables and pipes when i get them, also i want to weather it, polish the boards and add some mud :)

IMG_1126.JPGIMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

It was from a guy on Facebook (Agrimodels) 

I've been meaning to build on for ages but then saw this and thought I might as well save myself the time!!!!

Might still have a go at one sometime :)

Edited by Barry
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like it mark Does look quite well detailed for a "child's toy" and the size of it. Funny how they make the wheels the right colour on the big farm but not the 1/32 trailers. I have just bought the big farm ivecos for me lad and they are brillant very robust and good detail for the size and price. Ivy the looks of this i may have to get him one of these trailers and take the sides off too so he can use it to cart his sand around the garden.