Whats on your workbench???

4 hours ago, mb86 said:

I know, I was in two minds myself, but it was the best way to end up with the model that I wanted. I already have the full set of tw's from marge and these were bought when they were a lot cheaper than they would be now.

I can understand that :) Pretty cool to have the full set though, wouldn't mind having that myself but all things considered, I think it's pretty decent having the 25, 30 and the 8830. I reckon that those three cost me around £250. So mine are strictly "no touching" displays :P 

Edited by Janval
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Janval said:

I can understand that :) Pretty cool to have the full set though, wouldn't mind having that myself but all things considered, I think it's pretty decent having the 25, 30 and the 8830. I reckon that those three cost me around £250. So mine are strictly "no touching" displays :P 

Yes they should make a nice line up when done. No one touches any of my models ;)

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Yes they should make a nice line up when done. No one touches any of my models ;)

Well, that goes without saying really. Mine are all in glass cabinets, but I meant that they're pretty much untouchable even for me :P 

Edited by Janval
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd better try and make some progress on my M series Deere, it's been sat for over a year now and at this rate Britain's will beat me to it!:D It's based on a Britain's 6150R with a Siku cab grafted on, mudguards widened, scratch built working linkage, just been altering the side consol and dash to match that in the M's. Still lots to do, but getting there!:)

WP_20171020_17_44_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20171020_17_43_23_Pro.jpg

WP_20171020_17_41_04_Pro.jpg

WP_20171020_17_40_28_Pro.jpg

Thanks all, that's one of the few benefits of the dark nights, I don't get much time to play during the summer and it always takes me a little while to get back into it again. Anyway, it's better than burning logs and drinking wine or whisky of an evening..   ...well maybe !:D

• Like 1

Claas dominator 108 cab interior - Just added armrest, and new grey cloth seat covering, together with detailing mainly red/green rocker switch lights, plus giving levers and knobs the correct red/white colour scheme. Simple job that l think finishes of what is already a very well detailed and accurate cab interior by norev. 

DSC_0231.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Dowdeswell DP6 4+1+1 work in progress, from a scaledown DP1. This DP6 was demo partner for a big blue that is my dream tractor, although completely unpractical for this farm! Thanks @chris.watson for all the pics of his to see if it was do-able.

image.jpg

Edited by mb86
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Dowdeswell DP6 4+1+1 work in progress, from a scaledown DP1. This DP6 was demo partner for a big blue that is my dream tractor, although completely unpractical for this farm! Thanks @chris.watson for all the pics of his to see if it was do-able.

image.jpg

Very nice Martin, I have a scaledown one that wasn't built/painted in parts with the view of stripping it down and starting again but haven't got Round to it :( 

• Like 1