Whats on your workbench???

5 hours ago, mb86 said:

UH 1174 receiving a bit of work. You know when you start something and think to yourself, "that'll be a good idea"......

image.jpg

Looks better already Martin, just need a steady hand for the window rubbers now! I wonder why uh couldn't have got the right shade in the first place....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 844john said:

Looks better already Martin, just need a steady hand for the window rubbers now! I wonder why uh couldn't have got the right shade in the first place....

Thanks john. Not as steady as I thought, had a bit of a mishap with the sharpie. Always thought those  cabs would look better with a big blob of black on the cab frame anyway. :(

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Thanks john. Not as steady as I thought, had a bit of a mishap with the sharpie. Always thought those  cabs would look better with a big blob of black on the cab frame anyway. :(

So , what you're saying Martin is that you're fine at stitching up wool bags, but if I had a bad cut I'd be better looking elsewhere for help!:D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 844john said:

So , what you're saying Martin is that you're fine at stitching up wool bags, but if I had a bad cut I'd be better looking elsewhere for help!:D

Wey i'd give it a go like, it wouldn't be the first time I've stitched flesh. I've even got some metacam in the cabinet, a calcium syringe and some 40x1.6 needles so I think you'd be in safe hands. 

42 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Wey i'd give it a go like, it wouldn't be the first time I've stitched flesh. I've even got some metacam in the cabinet, a calcium syringe and some 40x1.6 needles so I think you'd be in safe hands. 

I think I'll pass on that one....you're beginning to sound like Rambo!:o:D

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Not looking bad Martin... where's the lowloader ;)

Thanks Paul. I'll get some photos for you on my collection topic once she's finished with the decals on and with a nice load aboard. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

have you changed the tyres on her as well mart?? 

I have Sean, scaledown wheels and tyres all round. After seeing the difference they made to Iain's one I couldn't leave the origionals on it. 

• Like 4

On 5/12/2019 at 7:41 PM, mb86 said:

I have Sean, scaledown wheels and tyres all round. After seeing the difference they made to Iain's one I couldn't leave the origionals on it. 

Whilst I won’t be changing my cab colour, now you’ve done it, you’ve certainly proved a point of how wrong the uh one is! Must say the wheels are an improvement too. That said I’m still very much liking the model still. Good work Martyn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In the process of building an above ground store for a customer, valves and first reception tank completed between juggling silage, minding cows at balmoral and uni. Final details now, I’ll throw up the completed thing during the week 

C5EC7FF7-B4D6-45EE-8B3C-CE1509C47D2D.jpeg

021EF1DE-40F4-4AEB-B9D2-45D2D7DB71A9.jpeg

90D055CB-8666-416D-B58F-764BD9DB92C3.jpeg

• Like 8

Following on from conversations this past week with Alastair (Alf Aphid), I've been "encouraged" to put up a picture of my ongoing Autodrome County 1454. I picked this up on my one and only visit to Zwolle, quite a few years ago now...… really need to get on and finish it. It's now jumped to next on the list, after the Scaledown Matbro, Hasegawa Toyota and Tamiya Capri!

IMG_4245.JPG

IMG_4249.JPG

IMG_4253.JPG

• Like 5

7 hours ago, GPS said:

Following on from conversations this past week with Alastair (Alf Aphid), I've been "encouraged" to put up a picture of my ongoing Autodrome County 1454. I picked this up on my one and only visit to Zwolle, quite a few years ago now...… really need to get on and finish it. It's now jumped to next on the list, after the Scaledown Matbro, Hasegawa Toyota and Tamiya Capri!

Good boy Gavin, no excuses now you’ve put it up for all to see! This is one race I could win, but I won’t hold my breath! 

Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Now I’ve got it out, I might have a go at it at the weekend, with it being bank holiday and for once no family events planned! (Why did I just say that???)

I really like that JCB Ian.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1