Whats on your workbench???

On 8/17/2024 at 12:34 PM, Paul Palmer said:

This britains massey combine will be up soon

IMG_7973.jpeg

Any mf combine experts on here? The britains header works out at 20 feet, but im not sure you could get a 20 foot header on a 7256, this is pre the cerea range, so could it be based on a 7272?

IMG_7974.jpeg

I remember a couple of new 7274 MFs back in the early 2000s Paul, one had a 25ft header the other a 22ft.  As I recall farmers went from the 300hp RS40 model into the 7274 as a natural replacement.  The 7272 would replace the old 38RS wide body machine so quite a popular machine.

If you go on agriaffaires website there are four 7272's most witha 20ft header.

https://www.agriaffaires.co.uk/used/combine-harvester/1/4044/massey-ferguson/7272.html

Tried with isopol to remove the 7200 numbers, but its not working, so looks like those panels will have to be masked off, primed and sprayed, and get some 7272 decals done, and they will have to be smaller as on the real combine they are only on one panel, no more jobs today as off out

IMG_8090.jpeg

IMG_8068.png

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Isopryl isn't strong enough Paul, Acetone will do it, but becareful, pinch some of your wifes nail varnish remover theres Acetone in that,

Regards Joe.

I have used isoprol before with no problems Joe, i will spray the panels