ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

I had the trailer down today,while tinkering with a few bits, think it may be a bit to long, but I will see, have a globetrotter cab ect here now, so I may yet use the current cab and turn it into a ridgid grain truck, use the other one for the trailer , Infact for my sins I also have a third kit I bought ,has been started but no paint, ,oh the choices ;D

Got the globetrotter incomplete, but not far off, nothing I can't sort that's for sure,came in a scrap lot of American ones, ,listed that way, so it only came up by accident on the eBay search, did consider putting it on a Siku rc chassis ?? ,need to sort a few parts first though,cast a grill,bumper ,small bits like that, but have plenty of chrome parts for it from the scrap American ones 

• 3 weeks later...

On the plus side of not being able to get out as planned today,I did manage to get 4 hedge sections done ,and have 2 big trees ready to leaf up , bar a few more trees I think that's this side finally finished,just simple bits like power poles to go in 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Been having a play round with a new toy today seeing as it's wetter than a swimming pool outside, need to do some adjustments on it, maybe a new position or height, but I think you get the idea what I am trying to achieve , pics are a little blurry, as I may have put my fingers on the lense ? Or the cabs glass is dirty ,however meet driver cam 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

It's one of those spy cameras Jordan , The actual lense about the same size as a britains figures head , on a ribbon, the battery pack and control bit are a lot bigger, all done using a remote control , sort of a test one with these pics, I found the newer  Britains one I used was to tall with it on,when putting the cab back on, so it's now  on a britains mf  combine / Lorry driver, which is smaller. Also cleaned the lense off, I drilled the hole smaller so rod it's mounted on is a lot tighter ,keeping it in place when I turn it to get side shots , went to try it and found the battery had gone , so it's on charge now, so with luck I will try some more pics tomorrow 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

cheers ben, it does get tinkered with ,just to keep it going, then i get a free few days and i a. up there evolving it ,mostly in terms of foliage at present,just been put on to some new grass matts i may try for a new patch thats planned, sort of forrest  entrance to the hopefully doable new field, it wont be big,say .5m square but it adds another area to use ,being small i hope i can access it a bit easier to for pics  

• Like 2

lookin realy great pullover and I think your turning to the blues and giving up on the reds I will send baz down to finsh off the change and convert you but you will have to frisk him on the way out coz you know how  he likes the blues >:D

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

no just temporally busy with diy stuff at the mo, certainly not given up. and plenty of new ideas and room to now after the work, biggest aim is to finish a few builds first that have  been sat for a while, along with more detailing buildings wise then with luck away with the new builds, the old round topped barns getting a rebuild, same style just better built,along with better extras, also have a diagram sat awaiting wiring up for lights, all overhead lke the real farm,so poles and stuff to sort, have the wire ready,just needs fitting. just need some time :laugh::laugh: 

• Like 3

good, glad your still involved.....;D;D

still got my collection although tbh i haven't bought anything for years and trying to get Andy to sell it on, Harry has some of the 'older' bits but nothing new, looking like Britians finally stepped up the game last few years and seem able to let him have a few models without fear of breaking them!

its just work on hold right now, to me its not more than 75% farm build wise ,new barn as stated, te muck heap is next for a full rework ,and overall its probably  50% done  in final detailing, loads more trees and hedgerows to make yet , thats without implements i want to make, several which are 50% built out in the shed ,beet kit, stuf like that . just cant fit it all in time wise, but it womt be long.