ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

Loverly Juberly TM, it's going to cover a fair old area isn't it? Really looking great.

P.S I wont tell anyone your hedge cutting after March 1st if a 390T kit comes through my cat flap next week ...  ;)

last one for now

i have come up with a cunning plan for the crops on the field sections,going to use corrugated card for the ploughed sections and flat card for the seeded / rolled / harrowed areas painted brown,then for part grow wheat i have her old man making a totally green rug to match the board size,will then cut tram lines in that for sparying ect,also doing a long all yelow one for full grown wheat,which i will cut down in widths part way to simulate a combine cutting it,using the off cuts as straw lines,if i can persuade hinm to do a short yellow one i can also do a baled field to costs about 15 quid for the woll and backing and it keeps him quite for hours

post-46-132638521364_thumb.jpg

Loverly Juberly TM, it's going to cover a fair old area isn't it? Really looking great.

P.S I wont tell anyone your hedge cutting after March 1st if a 390T kit comes through my cat flap next week ...  ;)

hes not cutting,just parked out of the way while they get some kit out,the pics are from last year anyway  ::) ::):D :D :D

been doing a bit of work at her parent place today,and look what i found in the basement/cellar,not sure why its there,but it ain't no more,a nice 3m long bit of astro turf,so been out and finished the track and eddges on field board no2 and been spraying the winter barley today

post-46-132638522963_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638522972_thumb.jpg

I just tried cutting rows into mine Sean I used a pair or nail scissors and it seems to be okay or you could cut the "grass" into strips and glue them onto some brown felt leaving spaces between the rows for the tires.(that way it will still be able to be rolled up).