ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

• 3 weeks later...

no pete, I got them as a laser cut kit from Germany prob a year ago, however the first one I built was removed by the cats and i lost it until recently when we re decorated the dining room where I found it under the side board, could do with another set to be honest, but not seen them in a while now, they did do a bigger set to for bigger diameter wheels. must go hunting again and see ifi can find them

• Like 1

We had 2 or 3 sets of each ,cage and duals john , seem to remember the duals used more but can remember the cage ones getting a use now and the. Made a hell of a row on the road ,a set or two of duals are next on the plan , got the hubs and tyres done just got to make the centers like the cage ones to make them fit and look like we had .

got back to this today, mainly as her in doors was moaning about it on the side :laugh:  :laugh: only because she wanted the winter quilt  out of the cupboard it was in . but hey ho.

got the flooring down around the front/rear, along with more ivy on, and sealed in to, also the yard floors down ,still got the windows to finish along with the rear facia etc, but I have run out of the wood right now. one thing for sure I am loving this ivy stuff mandy supplies, very easy to put on, and got a real nice 3 d  look to it, not just flat,will certainly be ordering some more for the other older buildings on ash tree

P1010813_zps7f73aba0.jpg

P1010812_zpsf22c464c.jpg

P1010810_zpsef2542ba.jpg

P1010809_zps8d8d4a2a.jpg

P1010808_zpse48e6765.jpg

P1010807_zps2c36428d.jpg

• Like 5

just dribbled the pva down the wall in stages, and pressed it on ,mind you it does seem to have come out more since I sprayed a pva watermix on to seal them in as mandy susgested , I have added bits on as it drys to over the top of the old bits,  its certainly come out well, better than I expected hence why other buildings will be getting some

Got the last facia board on today along with the last two windows made, front doors sorted and the backs started now , so with luck tommorrow I can stain them all up and glaze the windows , so hopefully that's the main build done , will just be external detailing left then , got some trees on watch via eBay along with some hedges , all hand made , still undecided on how to sort the rest of the board out, may just fence it off and do a orchard and veg plot ?? Other option is to yard it so I can alter the main layout and fit the house in the farm rather than on the road in as planned

• Like 4

well its mostly down to detailing now for this, got the letterbox and door knocker made for the front door, they are just drying ready for paint , I have decided to put a rear garden on now , so veg patch is down, along with the lawn, need a few more trees for round this part ,along with some fence which will go up once the scatters dried . trees are of ebay, both hand made, and are very very good , hard to see from the pics  ,but more will be ordered when i get time

P1010832_zps64788836.jpg

P1010833_zpsaa958acb.jpg

P1010834_zpsd04b22a9.jpg

P1010831_zpsa947f555.jpg

• Like 3

cheers guys ,will be hunting a few bits down at Zwolle for this with any luck, rude not to if I can get them I guess, and also looking for some pig breeding units from a store i saw last year so I can finish that unit of too, makes a nice change to building the implements , but in doing this I am getting the hankering to finish them again, which is ideal